imperative we get 3pts today!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• imperative we get 3pts today!!!

imho.......fancy palarse to give us a right ol grubbing so its vital we keep the jaws of relegation at bay!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Happy with a point, today.

From the Beeb:

Head-to-head
    • QPR have failed to score in three of their last five league meetings with Swansea.
    • Rangers were unbeaten in nine matches against the Welsh club before losing at the Liberty Stadium earlier this season.
    Queens Park Rangers
    • A victory for QPR would mean four consecutive home wins for the first time this season.
    • Rangers are one of four clubs who have not been involved in a goalless draw in the Championship this season. Eight of their 11 draws have ended 1-1.
    • They have managed only one clean sheet in 25 league outings.
    • If he features, Lee Cook will be make his 250th league appearance, while Mikele Leigertwood is set to make his 250th career start.
    Swansea
    • Swansea have won - and scored - only once in their their last four matches.
    • Beaten by West Brom on Tuesday, Swansea have not suffered back-to-back defeats since their first two games of the season.
    • Paulo Sousa's side have kept more clean sheets (21) and been involved in more 0-0 draws (eight) than any other team in the Championship.
    • They have the best defensive record in the division, and have also committed fewer fouls than any other side.

Comment

We need 3 more wins I think and it's going to be a real squeek due to the games we've got to play.

I still have real concerns on relegation but I appear to be in a minority????
      I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

I share your concerns but............

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
        imho.......fancy palarse to give us a right ol grubbing so its vital we keep the jaws of relegation at bay!!!
        But wouldn't it be good if NW had our boys so fired up for this one that we were the ones who dished out the grubbing.... hope to be at SP to witness a famous win there for a bloody change...

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
          We need 3 more wins I think and it's going to be a real squeek due to the games we've got to play.

I still have real concerns on relegation but I appear to be in a minority????
          your not,i agree but 2 wins could be enough,we do need 3 points today to avoid being dragged back into a relagation battle

Comment

cannot see 3 points now with priskin up top and no simpson.

Comment

As I said above, very happy with a point. As long as we are getting points and keeping the gap between us and the real strugglers I'm happy. There's a 6 point gap between us and Palace. As long as we keep that sort of margin with games running out we'll be safe.

Comment

Working...
              X