Dont forget on Saturday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont forget on Saturday.

Tickets for last Newcastle go on sale to members we have 2 week period before general free for all, i got told this by a Newcastle fan as they have been looking at QPR website and going to dive in on 1st day of general sales, as there allocation is going to be about 2800 so they will buy tickets all over ground, dont get me wrong they are coming for a celebration nothing else so good luck to them if we cant sell them to our own fans i dont have a problem with them filling ground up. Basically if anyone wants a ticket get in quick.
    Last edited by sneezey15; 18-03-2010, 11:11 PM.

more lies and where's my birthday card you tight git

Comment

Originally posted by sneezey15 View Post
      Tickets for last Newcastle go on sale to members we have 2 week period before general free for all, i got told this by a Newcastle fan as they have been looking at QPR website and going to dive in on 1st day of general sales, as there allocation is going to be about 2800 so they will buy tickets all over ground, dont get me wrong they are coming for a celebration nothing else so good luck to them if we cant sell them to our own fans i dont have a problem with them filling ground up. Basically if anyone wants a ticket get in quick.
      So going by my pay day, hopefully i should get one just before they go free for all.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

No joke.

This game will be sold out with 2 or 3 days of general sale.

Comment

FAO Noocastle fans

every fan has a price as they say

£100 ono per ticket

Comment

Or...

If you really want to make sure of a ticket for Newcastle game do what I did today...

Buy a QPR bundle for Swansea, Sheff Wed and Newcastle game. Normal cost price £60, £75 etc depending on area of the ground.

Only downside... Have to watch us 3 times!

Hope that helps.

Comment

Working...
            X