Martin Rowlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin Rowlands

Will we see him play again this season or ever again for QPR?

yes
    My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

I Sincerly hope so

Comment

Don't think we will.

Comment

Hope so.

Does anyone know how his re-hab is going??

Comment

He ain't got the time, but I guess he's doing fine...

Comment

If Warnock goes out and gets a Reo-Coker type player then will he get back in the side? I'm a massive fan of Rowlands but by the time he is fit again the squad may have past him by.

Comment

This season, no way in hell.

2 ACLs and the wrong side of 30 - medical science tells you that his best days are behind him. He has indomitable spirit however which should hopefully work in his favour.

Comment

I think we have seen the best of him, which will prevent him getting in the team in the future I fear.

Comment

I really hope so.
                    Great professional and very good player.

I can't see him being a regular starter now though. Gutted for him.
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

I love Martin Rowlands, but imo come next season he will be down the pecking order, especially if Warnock signs a few players!!

He will have to fight very hard for a place, and imo he might be more of a sub rather than a starting 11 player next season.
                      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                        Will we see him play again this season or ever again for QPR?
                        Hope so, he´s Rangers t a t

Comment

I think Warnock is a Rowlands fan. I seem to remember rumours of interest in him while he managed Sheffield United.

Comment

A pal of mine was at Rowlands twins christining a few weeks back. He said Rowlands had started light jogging the day Warnock first took training. I think he is the type of player Warnock will like, gives 100% and has a bit of quality about him.

On another note by the way my pal who was at the christining said Ramage, Cook, Ainsworth and Bircham were there and that Ramage's missus is a right sort.
                            He did say in fact that Ramage is a really nice fella, a proper good laugh.

Comment

unfortunately the guy has suffered too many serious injuries to be relied on...has given his all but now may be the time to quit

Comment

Working...
                              X