No announcement yet.

Bad news for the Faurlin admirers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After their woeful season does anyone think Mobray will even be in charge of Celtic in the Summer? If not then would the new manager want him?
    IMO if he stays Mobray needs to bolster his defence before anything else.
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Celtic may be interested in Faurlin according to the Mirror

I hope not and if they are, I hope QPR tell them no.

Faurlin has had a very good season, considering all the off-field problems and this is his 1st season in English football.

I think next season he could be a real star performer in the CCC.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news...cle358873.html

Comment

they dont have the money!
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Plus it's highly unlikely that Mowbray will be there next season.

John Collins is the strong rumour.

Comment

Originally posted by tim westwood View Post
            keep hearing this quote but from next season only top team get in champs league football. also Celtic will finish 2nd and you know they will not make the group stages.
            First time I can say I wholeheartedly agree with you mate.

Celtic won't get any CCL football next season.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Your sounding more like Pete's love child every day with these comments.

By the way why did you do a poll and then choose the name that finished 2nd place. It wasn't insulting and I thought my idea of naming you ######## whinger would work really well.
              I know you are not arsenal but it sort of says u can go along with the jibes, obviously you can't!
              MYU said i cant use ######## whinger as my sign in name so i took the second choice which incidentally was my favourite

Receed R

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
                The only real draw for him to go there is European Football, and even then Celtic are minnows in those competitions at the moment. If he has any sense, he'll stay put, keep improving and see if the Mittals do invest in the team and bring stability to the club. To keep moving after one season is not always the best thing for a youngster's development.

Can you imagine an Argentinian in the Scottish winter!! haha
                Depends on where in Argentina he is from. The south gets very cold just like Scotland.

As for Euro football. Celtic will probably get knowcked out in the prelimanary or early rounds before the grouo stage, so his CL or EL season will end in September

Comment

Celtic can f*** off. So can Mowbury the lanky ****.
                  My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

I was told by a top source that Faurlin is on some kind of loan deal. Obviously one that sits under the radar as we are able to play him along with the other loans.
                    :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
                      I was told by a top source that Faurlin is on some kind of loan deal. Obviously one that sits under the radar as we are able to play him along with the other loans.
                      I believe we own him, but Inter have an option to buy him at the end of the season.

I may be wrong though.
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                        it's laughable that you think it's laughable....or something.

The player is quality and will only get better. He will add goals and he will improve with better forwards that make smart runs.

Sometimes players are stiffled by lack of like minded thinkers and skill around them.
                        I'll tell you what...if he can get a bit of pace in those legs, run with the ball, can shoot and score a few then i''ll be very impressed....till then he's good but not amazing....If it was a choice of taraabt or Faurlin..easy decision

Comment

wembley ,james,poodle,HA9,RECEED i just cant keep up with the name changes, split personality maybe???????????????????????????//
                          From the Hills of Kerry
                          To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

celtic can easily afford him..if he decideds he is up for playing in front of 50'000-60'000 every week and playing in one of the european competions then if the rumours are true then its bon voyage. we can't compete with a club of that stature.
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Bushy the SPL is a tin pot league

Im confident he will stay, much better players in the CCC than the SPL

Comment

Working...
                              X