Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another thread about RFC...

Alright chaps,

I enjoyed the game last nite. Shame about the absoulte Tw@t of a ref. But the boys showed character. Warnock will do us proud.

One more point about Reading fans.

I live amoungst these hethans, and have taken a fair amount of stick after the game last night, mainly from me mates.

All of them support a f-ing Prem team "as well as" Reading - when it suits em.

Got me thinkin, I reckon the VAST majority of Reading fans are probably the same.

And they have the F-ing cheek to call us "fakes" ????

Jeez how many of us support a Prem team as well as our Rangers? Vast Minority I would bet.

U R'ss
    R T I D :yush:

QPR only for me
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Welcome to the board Jim

I now support Hull as well as Rangers as I love tigers and still have a soft spot for Dowie.
      Thought he done a fantastic job with us ( best win ratio according to the stat man on here )and hopefully he can guide Hull to safety.

Comment

LOL

He's just so Handsome aint he?

Those win ratios look great on a CV, prob even swung it in his favour over erm... ... er ... Mark Hughes?

D(h)ull Tigers goin Daaaaahn.
        R T I D :yush:

Comment

Originally posted by RangerJim View Post
          LOL

Those win ratios look great on a CV, prob even swung it in his favour over erm... ... er ... Mark Hughes?

Never liked Hull since they chanted the London bomb songs a few years back
          Now, Then, Forever
          [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

LOL

It seems like they are preparing for next season in the championship mate. Every week next season we will be applauding the opposing and our former manager

Comment

I support Rangers, Chelsea and Fulham

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
                I support Rangers, Chelsea and Fulham
                you forgot Cardiff Luton and Brentford

Comment

Alright chaps,

I enjoyed the game last nite. Shame about the absoulte Tw@t of a ref. But the boys showed character. Warnock will do us proud.

One more point about Reading fans.

I live amoungst these hethans, and have taken a fair amount of stick after the game last night, mainly from me mates.

All of them support a f-ing Prem team "as well as" Reading - when it suits em.

Got me thinkin, I reckon the VAST majority of Reading fans are probably the same.

And they have the F-ing cheek to call us "fakes" ????

Jeez how many of us support a Prem team as well as our Rangers? Vast Minority I would bet.

U R'ss
                  Their 'classic' chant last night, in response to one of our taunts, was that 'we should be home watching Chelsea'. Where is the logic in that one ?
                  RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Working...
                  X