Div 1 Team Want Borrowdale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
    Not the world's worst, but certainly not good enough to take us to the next level. Goes for a lot of players we have. We need a big clear out.
    I've just had one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
      what chance did the pellican really have here??? a few minues at west brom away when he should have gone to the corner but passed instead allowing them to get upfield

im not saying that he was any good but he was not given a chance a bit like Bertie??
      Yes, imagine if he'd been given the same run that Priskin has.

I believe that even though Pellicori was slow, he put in more effort than Priskin has. I think he could have done reasonably well under Warnock's management.

As for Borrowdale. I don't particularly rate him, but he is not as bad as we were led to believe last season.

His distribution was ok, but he was too slow for my liking.

Good luck if he is going, but will QPR be bringing someone else in?

Stewart is banned for the Swansea game which leaves QPR very short on defensive cover and highlights the problem they have. What happens if a defender gets a 3 match ban?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones
        did we ever lose when he did play though???

If you are referring to Borrowdale, yes, He played against Bristol City, Swansea, Leicester, Middlesboro Watford and his worst games in the cup defeat to Sheff U.

Comment

Working...
        X