Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, I wasn't there

But following my in depth examination of Sky's coverage

1. Damion doesn't move a muscle as the keeper charges at him while kicking from his hands, and Damion is clearly standing outside the box.

2. Doesn't the Gylfi geezer poke Matty (or is it Hogan?) in the eye taking him out as he goes by him, before he even gets to Harry Hill? Then the Ref was mugged by the bloke diving over Harry's leg.

Not excuses just observation

We could have scored 4 goals last night and that ref would have given 5 penalties... he really gave the impression he wanted to be biased and we were properly conned. I guess we're going to have to get used to that with Warnock as our manager.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_rich View Post
      We could have scored 4 goals last night and that ref would have given 5 penalties... he really gave the impression he wanted to be biased and we were properly conned. I guess we're going to have to get used to that with Warnock as our manager.
      I think your right, also what I found a bit odd was everytime NW was getting shall we say very animated in his technical area the 4th official was out having words...why if he's not left the tech area? I can only presume he was slating the ref not sure. But yea we are defo up against the officials now also imo.

Comment

Well Warnock's post match thoughts shows how it's just another away game for him. He must get so sick of it. How about these refs earn their own respect by showing professionalism instead of being petty?

Comment

I make Ric Roc correct! Just because I agree with QPR & CELTIC FOR LIFE!!!

Comment

Oi! stop thread hijacking!

Anyone else see the poke in the eye? Not seen mention anywhere else.

Comment

gotta say its karma.. if stewart was sent off for something soft.. because he was a lucky boy back at vicaridge road.
              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
              Lovejoy: "No?!"
              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

The ref didn't even see what happened between Stewart and the keeper as he was running back down the pitch with his back to it. Linesman flagged but he didn't go and speak to him.Are all the refs wired up to the linesman and fourth official.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_rich View Post
                  Well Warnock's post match thoughts shows how it's just another away game for him. He must get so sick of it. How about these refs earn their own respect by showing professionalism instead of being petty?
                  Could not agree more !!! :rage:
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                  X