X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hill: 'i won the ball'

R's defender adamant it wasn't a penalty

More...

Having just seen the penalty again, not changed my mind from when I first saw it.

It was a penalty
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Sat there last night thought he won the ball, just seen it on sky still think he won the ball. Look at all the players reactions that is usually a good indicator.
      We was robbed.However, i was very pleased with the performance, we will become very hard to beat. Players deserved better than Stevie wonder as ref last night !!!

Comment

too true.

Ref was so biased, it was unreal
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Ref was terrible last night and gave them the majority of the decisions but I do think he got the penalty right. It was a bad unecessary challenge.
          Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Referee was readings best player
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Personally, minimal contact, Sigurdsson conned the ref and would never have kept the ball in play.
              15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

I think the ref may have been conned, but he is not alone. Players are doing this all the time now and winning free kicks and penalties quite easily.

I blame FIFA who have done their best to turn football into a non-contact sport.

P.S.

perhaps Taarabt & Co. can do the same against Swansea, although knowing QPR's luck, they'd get booked instead.

Comment

Warnock gave the Ref the treatment in the centre circle at the end then when he had finished he had Curle waiting.

Also noted that none of our players shook the Ref's hand at the end which I was pleased to see

Comment

Working...
                  X