Stewart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stewart

Correct me If I am mistaken, but isn't he the most sent off player alongside Leigertwood? Something has to be done to stop our bad discipline. I reckon If he was not sent off, we could have won the game.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

He has been here a while, so probably right about the sending offs.

Letter of the law ref was right. Why Stewart needed to flick out a leg is beyond me, but the first booking was the harsh one. Reading player had his head down and Stewart gave him a good kick in the head, but no yellow card should have been given.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

A high boot is deemed as dangerous play.

He deserve a yellow and the 2nd was a joke.

The guy is a complete donkey that should definately not be in the side next season if we are aiming for a playoff spot.

He has no composure and is a thorn in our side because he can do something brilliant and then a moment of madness f ucks it all up. Get him off the wage bill and bring in some quality. Maybe Davenport could do a job, if he has recovered from the attack.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Stooooopidest footballer, ever.

As I said, he has the attributes to be world class when he's at his peak. He does posess pace (which seems to have gone) he is great in the air, very strong and gets goals. He is just too thick though. That's what let's him down.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

so we would all like to see Rahmaan or santos back would we?????????? - didnt think so
          Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
            so we would all like to see Rahmaan or santos back would we?????????? - didnt think so
            Completely irrelevant question. Like asking if we'd rather have Zed Zelic and Tomassi back.

Of course not, but the point you missed is that he needs to be improved on.

Comment

damion stweart is best defender since ****tu

id rather have ****tu back in the rangers shirt though

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Hairy muff - but he's better than most we've had of late & yes he needs to (hopefully) improve.

NW press chat said he was devastated thats a good sign that he does give a toss

Comment

What a stupid post from someone trying to be a smart ####!

If we are going to compare players to the likes of that dross we will never improve. Danny Cullip made those players look awful. Stewart is a poor defender and you can't gloss over that in any crazy way
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Hairy muff - but he's better than most we've had of late & yes he needs to (hopefully) improve.

NW press chat said he was devastated thats a good sign that he does give a toss
                    I agree mate, but he's just not good enough. As I said before, he has some superb attributes, but he lacks the most important one...concentration. That makes him a liability.

Comment

Originally posted by GL Paddok Nutta View Post
                      damion stweart is best defender since ****tu

id rather have ****tu back in the rangers shirt though
                      WHAT??? My eyes are bleeding.

Better than Gorkss and Connolly?

Not a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        What a stupid post from someone trying to be a smart ####!
                        If we are going to compare players to the likes of that dross we will never improve. Danny Cullip made those players look awful. Stewart is a poor defender and you can't gloss over that in any crazy way
                        er no.... but just saying that he's better than we've had of recent years

ps - Danny Cullip - he was top notch eh? played all of about how many games????????? agree he was good before he came to us

Comment

Working...
                        X