Results from Todays Meeting/With Ishan And Amit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we are left with the polite people
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

In the toilet in R block......needs some soap in the dispenser.And change the hand blower..it sucks !!

Comment

Like Pete, I to wanted to do a more in depth report, I just can't do more than 10 mins before this MB prevents me from putting the post up .... WHY?

What we can tell you is ... our club is in good hands, things arn't going to happen over night ..... I've never felt more possitive about QPR for ages.
        Fans forum is on the agenda to return, as is AGM for share holders.

Amit, who I've met before today, is so passionate about QPR, but he's not blind to see the club has to be run as a buisness, and quoted the problems that other clubs are in ..... he really wants us as Rangers fans to be involved in what happens at Loftus Rd.

Amit and Ishan are old school mates, Ishan is full time at Loftus Road as is Gianni Paladini ..... and Amit couldn't emphises enough the trust he has in both Ishan and Gianni, who will work with Neil Warnock on football matters .. All dealings on players in and out including youth team will be down to Neil Warnock ..... that was crystal clear from Amit!
        R.I.P Steve Edwards, Neil Roberts & Trevor Kingham
        Our "BROTHERS in HOOPS"

Comment

How about the loyalty points for the fans who follow the team home and away?

Comment

Were any representatives from Dot.org and LFW invited?

Comment

Yeah...was having a dump and do you think i could find toilet roll. Hate wearing trainers with no socks!!!
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Lfw yes.
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Pete and Joe, thanks very much for all your efforts tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    Lfw yes.
                    Joe didnt mention LFW were there. Do you know if they turned up?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                      Joe didnt mention LFW were there. Do you know if they turned up?
                      No LFW didn't show which was a shame, as this was the most possitve meet I've been to at HQ for many a year.
                      All the fans reps got on .... and why shouldn't they, after all we're all QPR supporters wanting what's best for our football club. It's going to take time, but as Amit said to us ... "Your talking to the people who are pulling the strings, and we want your honesty even if we don't agree, which is bound to happen ~ If that means meeting once a fortnight or every six weeks then thats the way it will be".
                      He thanked us all for coming in at such short notice!
                      Our "BROTHERS in HOOPS"

Comment

Thanks Joe. Can you or Pete recall if there was there any mention of any planned changes/improvements to the disabled facilities/sections? I accompany my disabled brother there sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                          Thanks Joe. Can you or Pete recall if there was there any mention of any planned changes/improvements to the disabled facilities/sections? I accompany my disabled brother there sometimes.
                          That's something that should be addressed Stanley .... very important, sadly it didn't really get mentioned apart from a small reference by Victor about the disabled section in Ellerslie near the away support .... will put that on the agenda for next time.
                          Our "BROTHERS in HOOPS"

Comment

Originally posted by JoeHylton View Post
                            That's something that should be addressed Stanley .... very important, sadly it didn't really get mentioned apart from a small reference by Victor about the disabled section in Ellerslie near the away support .... will put that on the agenda for next time.
                            Cheers Joe, much appreciated.

Comment

Don`t want to sound negative,but it sounds like a lot of if,buts and maybe`s.Or am i missing the point and this was more of a getting to know you/us exercise.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                                Moving Family section to Ellerslie Road or Paddocks.
                                Now THAT is good news

Comment

Working...
                                X