The Previous QPR Connection?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Previous QPR Connection?

First of all well done to all the posters who've apologised or admitted their wrong about all manner of topics recently. For this board to continue being a footballing message board which is enjoyable for all it really did need people to move on and settle any differences.

Second of all, which is the reason I post on this board and that is to talk football so here goes:

If Warnock decides to sign a player who has previously been connected to QPR will people believe he is a Warnock signing? The reason I ask is because Warnock has worked with say Ben Watson and Clinton Morrison and has managed teams playing against Gary Hooper and Rory Fallon. So if we were to sign any player who has either previously played for us or rumoured to have been signing for us will you believe he is a Warnock signing?

My reason for asking is that if we sign any player with said connection and he flops we could go back to the anti Paladini threads again and if he succeeds we could also go back to pro Paladini threads.

I guess we will just have to wait and see but I hope fans don't not back manager signings players because of previous connections.

Warnock is his own man..honestly believe that he will make the decisions on what players come in. If they have had previous links(watson etc) and do end up with us it's because nw rates them!!!
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I too believe Warnock will get in who he decides on, whether or not they have had a connection with QPR in the past will only be a concidence and obviously they will be looked at anyway as we will already know them.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
      X