Time to Unite as 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to Unite as 1

Following on from Pete's thread from last night can I ask that we ALL (me included) drop all the pettiness and snide remarks (me included)

We dont own this site, its MYU and Pete's website and its obvious its now got to the point where others are turning their back on here

Call it me waving the white flag or not, i know we have tried this before but lets give it a final go

For me personally i dont intentionally try to rub people up the wrong way but accept sometimes it may come accross that way

How about we do an anti GP week? or even an anti ali russell week?

Who's with me?
    Last edited by Receed R; 15-03-2010, 02:22 PM.

well said mate

Comment

you could have posted this in the other thread...why make a new one......pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
        you could have posted this in the other thread...why make a new one......pointless.
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

ive been saying this since colin arived

we have better things to chat about?

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by GL Paddok Nutta View Post
            ive been saying this since colin arived

we have better things to chat about?
            bang on

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
              What quaz said.

Comment

United we can achieve more.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Besides that whats the point of getting on the moderators backs on this site they are providing a service for you?
                  i think personaly if i was in pete myu or any other mods position i would not take kindly to offence
                  pete and the other mods do there thing there own way i think as qpr supporters we should all respect that fact and every one will be fine.
                  everyone is entitled to there own opinion on "QPR" if any one has an opinion that as a poster you dont like and it infuriates you do your self a favour (this is accross board to ever1) just let it go
                  it will be ten minutes later and your be agreeing with them on something else.
                  i think this message board rocks and i appreciate using every board and gratefull for the conversations im involved in and enjoy chatting to any qpr supporter i meet

tbh i think i enjoy most "football" supporters time and chatting to them (unless cfc sc um) even then i can talk to them if there "football" fans

this thread shuold be highlighted and thought about propaly and people should agree to have a clean slate with every 1

its for the best

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

quaz it obvious ha9 is appoligising and thats why starting a new thread

Comment

You could give him the benefit of the doubt and assume that a new thread to stop this so called nonsense is the correct way forward.

Comment

thanks spence lol

Comment

Give the guy a break. We've slated him for being a pain, now he's saying sorry. Easy to get lost in another thread.

Fairplay.

Let's see how long it lasts though.
                          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                            Give the guy a break. We've slated him for being a pain, now he's saying sorry. Easy to get lost in another thread.

Fairplay.

Let's see how long it lasts though.
                            Agreed
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by GL Paddok Nutta View Post
                              thanks spence lol
                              They say great minds....

Comment

Working...
                              X