Only 400 Sheff Utd Ttkts Sold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only 400 Sheff Utd Ttkts Sold

Bit disappointed to read this. I honestly thought we would have at least 850-1000 fans as its not a very long trip really and we are averaging 750 away fans per game. Maybe people will buy on the gate if thats an option.

http://www.qpr.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=191420

Considering it. £19 a ticket's not bad.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

I've got mine.

Comment

Season at moment is a bit dead now, can understand why thousands are not making the trip
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Just collected Reading and Preston tickets and was told 600 sold for tomorrow

Comment

That's terrible. Was hoping for more than that...

Comment

it's not the cost of a ticket, but more likely that QPR have been useless for a while now. Also train tickets are costly if booked near the time of travel and because of form pre-Warnock, fans will not have booked a ticket to Sheffield early enough to get a cheap ticket.

Booking one now would be expensive and I doubt if many more will travel now. The only way would be to car pool and get 4 or 5 per car to keep costs down. Maybe that's something that sites like this can help with next season or even the tail end of this one. Perhaps regular drivers to away matches vcan post their details somewhere, and when fans want to travel, can PM them to arrange it.

Comment

[QUOTE=stanistheman;302821]it's not the cost of a ticket, but more likely that QPR have been useless for a while now. Also train tickets are costly if booked near the time of travel and because of form pre-Warnock, fans will not have booked a ticket to Sheffield early enough to get a cheap ticket.

Booking one now would be expensive and I doubt if many more will travel now. The only way would be to car pool and get 4 or 5 per car to keep costs down. Maybe that's something that sites like this can help with next season or even the tail end of this one. Perhaps regular drivers to away matches vcan post their details somewhere, and when fans want to travel, can PM them to arrange it.[/QUOTE]

I did this a few years back and it worked out well - I met some new Rangers mates, had a good bit of banter and saved a fortune by sharing petrol.

I don't need to do it any more but for anyone wanting to follow the R's more away from home believe me it is a good plan if you have the local fan base to do it!!
                Last edited by Bluehoop; 12-03-2010, 03:12 PM.
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

its probably coz theres been 2 games at home, then 2 away , 1 down the road at reading, then home game Sat. funds only go so far.

Comment

Loads will pay on the day, I cant be bothered with booking fee etc just pay on the day unless its all ticket.

reckon there will be at least 750 there probably nearer to 1k
                    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                      its probably coz theres been 2 games at home, then 2 away , 1 down the road at reading, then home game Sat. funds only go so far.
                      Yeah, thats what i was thinking. Maybe many are saving it for the Madjeski.

Comment

800 turned up for the cup game so i would of thought with pay on the day as well there will be a few extra hundred going

Comment

Just booked Reading tickets, not going tomorrow as been there before, and Readings a new ground for me!
                          We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

we have many northern r's who boost numbers.....

this is a cheap game as coach is £25/15 and entry is £19 and concs......

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                              we have many northern r's who boost numbers.....

this is a cheap game as coach is £25/15 and entry is £19 and concs......
                              45 pounds?
                              Food, drink programme add at least 25 so in total 70 pounds.
                              I see this recession has not hit many.
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X