• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP

Thinking of the family at this sad, sad time
    We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

RIP Tom, and once again maximum respect for the good people of Wooton Bassett.

As an ex-squaddie can I just say, if I had my way we would increase taxes so we could buy Tony Blair a nice retirement home on Wooton Bassett High Street so we could make the ****** watch every one of those young heroes come home. Perhaps he might learn something from that, but I very much doubt it........
      A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Heard this on tuesday from a mate at the plymouth game,didnt know the boy,but i grew up in paddington and knew his dad and uncles.RIP Thomas and my thoughts are with your family at this time.

Comment

Bump,

Just a reminder for me, to see if I can do something done.

Also for other fans who may not have seen this thread
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

My condolences to that lad's family and friends.

Rest In Peace, Tom.

Comment

RIP true heroes

Comment

RIP

The troops deserve the best support we can give them.

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
                  RIP Tom, and once again maximum respect for the good people of Wooton Bassett.

As an ex-squaddie can I just say, if I had my way we would increase taxes so we could buy Tony Blair a nice retirement home on Wooton Bassett High Street so we could make the ****** watch every one of those young heroes come home. Perhaps he might learn something from that, but I very much doubt it........
                  could not agree more. not sure why but the ex squadie and a qpr connection hurt even more than normal for me
                  Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
                  X