Ephraim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ephraim

Along with taarabt realty stood out tonight. Great performace from him, he played alrite against west brom aswell, hope he keeps it up!!

Erm, I thought he was average. I like him, but he really doesn't do much other than work hard, and someone in that position needs to create too. Cook will come back in there, and Buzz is twice the player. Maybe Hogan could do the deep-lying centre forward job, but he isn't a wide midfielder.

Comment

He needs to be played in the position that Sousa used to play him, and that's not out wide.

Comment

maybe a bit hapz wen i came out the game, but better than average in my eyes regardless. put in two superb crosses, how simpson didnt get his head on the 2nd one god knows... no one else supplied anything like that. and his tracking back was top notch. rarely lost possession. there was quite a few average players out there today, but after tarrabt imo id have to say he was the next to stand out.

Comment

Okay, I feel he drifts out of the game totally there tbh. Not a danger at all.

I thought the centre backs were superb tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
            Okay, I feel he drifts out of the game totally there tbh. Not a danger at all.

I thought the centre backs were superb tonight.
            well in the first half, im sure most of the people sitting around x block can back me up with, he was wide open, in great positions on the left wing many a time but for some reason or another the ball never found its way out there. but i see where ur coming from

yeah tonight centre backs played a blinder. good stuff. onwards and upwards and hopefully more clean sheets on the way. ikemes catching was quality aswell

Comment

Had a good game imo, tries hard at all times to.

Comment

Hogan did nothing that would stick in the memory

Gorkks, Stewart outstanding

Faurlin outstanding

Tarrabt glimpses of being European class
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  Hogan did nothing that would stick in the memory

Gorkks, Stewart outstanding

Faurlin outstanding

Tarrabt glimpses of being European class
                  yeah ok pete

Comment

Whipped 2 superb balls in that strikers dream about that no one got on the end of? Thats good in my book from a winger

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                      Whipped 2 superb balls in that strikers dream about that no one got on the end of? Thats good in my book from a winger
                      exactly mate, they were top drawer. and if him and priskin were playing similar positions on either flank, how come hogan was up n down, up n down. i mean hed win the ball back in defence then hed be sprinting back up the field looking for the ball. now lets look at priskin? jesus........

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
                        exactly mate, they were top drawer. and if him and priskin were playing similar positions on either flank, how come hogan was up n down, up n down. i mean hed win the ball back in defence then hed be sprinting back up the field looking for the ball. now lets look at priskin? jesus........
                        spot on

Comment

I'm really glad he is back involved, one of my fav players. Thought he was good tonight, first half I didn't feel we gave him the ball enuf though
                          CHAMPIONS
                          Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Hogan is a great winger with speed and skills to challenge defenders in this league. I saw his 2nd half in Blackpool. He turned that game around.

If it's like some of you say that he put in two superb crosses yesterday, tracked back great in defence and was wide open for most of the game without getting the ball then what more can you ask for?

Comment

Working...
                            X