Damed if you do, damed if you dont

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damed if you do, damed if you dont

Fair play to Gianni for getting out and about and trying to establish some form of communication. Of course there will be elements we dont like, but lets move forward together.
    I have read the interview recap and it filled me with hope that finally we are going the right way with the right people up top.
    I have been a very harsh critic of what Gianni does and whilst i will watch and monitor what happens, i really just want to get back to supporting the 11 lads on the field.
    It must have been a nightmare working for the Orange one.

For the first time in a very long while i am looking forward to getting to the game tonight.

Originally posted by sw66 View Post
    Fair play to Gianni for getting out and about and trying to establish some form of communication. Of course there will be elements we dont like, but lets move forward together.
    I have read the interview recap and it filled me with hope that finally we are going the right way with the right people up top.
    I have been a very harsh critic of what Gianni does and whilst i will watch and monitor what happens, i really just want to get back to supporting the 11 lads on the field.

For the first time in a very long while i am looking forward to getting to the game tonight.
    Like you I just want to get back to supprting the team. The constant bickering from both sides is really getting on my wick now and I find myself closing threads as soon as the sniping starts. Some just seem obsessed with the detail of this and that and forget the main reason we support QPR is to see the team win and hopefully play some good football to achieve the win.
    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

PREACH (i agree with you lol)

ACCROSS BOARD SHUT THE F UP AND SUPPORT YOUR CLUB
      YOU CLUB NEEDS YOU!

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Hopefully things will be a bit more stable now and people can spend more time worrying about what is happening on the pitch than off it.Although the reputation we have built up under Flavio will stick for quite some time.

Comment

it will fly over

weve all forgoton about vauxhall motors havent we? lol

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Good post SW

Comment

qpr dad are u the sombereo man as ure picture sugests?????
              if so = legend

Comment

Good post, BUT - thought the thread title was something about Chris Biggins at first

Comment

Come on you R'sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

Come on you R'sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
                    uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu supaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooppp ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppsssssssssaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X