joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joke

GP on the radio.....Who did you have watch pelicori????Stevie wonder......If anyone made the mistakes he has they would be sacked yet all he can say is"What is past is past......JOKE IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT....

Anyting he cant answer he just say's....I cant comment on that......sounds like a lot of dodgy stuff has gone on as he cant comment on much....

Comment

sick of ya moaning..!!

Comment

sick of my club being associated with this clown.....You happy with him i take it....

Comment

Originally posted by oldhead View Post
          sick of my club being associated with this clown.....You happy with him i take it....

Comment

take him or leave him,he ain't got no influence now where it matters,and thats all i care about,the club has money,we aint no pompey or palace so things could be a whole lot worse,he isnt going anywhere so no point in keep going on about him,he is now in the background and for one that will do for me !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
              take him or leave him,he ain't got no influence now where it matters,and thats all i care about,the club has money,we aint no pompey or palace so things could be a whole lot worse,he isnt going anywhere so no point in keep going on about him,he is now in the background and for one that will do for me !!!!
              Why is he on the radio then ?

Comment

im with the yawny bloke

Comment

Originally posted by alibabes View Post
                  im with the yawny bloke
                  i wished

Comment

hopefully he will answer my question ive emailed in...bet he says cant comment though....

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                      Why is he on the radio then ?
                      In the background,i meant with important decisions that affect us not a radio interview that means jack all to me !!!

Comment

he is on the radio as a PR excersise...

Comment

what nobody has realised is that he was chairman who took us to the brink of going bust before flavio came in......why all this saviour stuff????????

Comment

how can you have a PR disaster on a radio show as a PR exercise ?

Comment

lol

Comment

Working...
                              X