Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You cant film games...

...as I found out yesterday.

During yesterdays game i filmed three short pieces of action and streamed them live on twitter and my facebook account.

Anyway, at half time i pop down to get a bovril and have a wazz and as i go to enter the concourse i hear "Scott Jones?" and in front of me is a QPR employee...who I hasten to add was a thoroughly decent chap. Who told me that, "as I know", the club monitor everything online and I need to cease the streaming online now. What did make me giggle was he said they used my live filming of the streaker for staff training as it gave them a different angle than the other footage they had (presume youtube, CCTV and the filming of the game). He also said...you were the bloke who said about swine flu last year (and got chucked out of the stadium)

Big brother certainly is watching folks! So, be careful what you say at times

Like I said, the guy was a very nice bloke who sounded as if he was an R.

So, can I just say..Ali R..you are a w@nker. The clubshop girls are pretty fit, the lady who works behind the food counter near KU is a lovely lady who always makes me smile for some reason, i love the QPR gnome and have now bought 5 of them for friends and can you sort the highlights out so we dont have frigging scaffolding in the way. Oh and Ali...we hate you not just for your arrogance but for your pricing structure..did i mention that you are disliked
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
    Big brother certainly is watching folks! So, be careful what you say at times

So, can I just say..Ali R..you are a w@nker. The clubshop girls are pretty fit, the lady who works behind the food counter near KU is a lovely lady who always makes me smile for some reason, i love the QPR gnome and have now bought 5 of them for friends and can you sort the highlights out so we dont have frigging scaffolding in the way. Oh and Ali...we hate you not just for your arrogance but for your pricing structure..did i mention that you are disliked
    Haha... i'd just to to say the ladys who work in the clubshop are seriously gawjus to
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
    X