X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• many threads but..well done

qprfc.
    the team worked hard and deserved this win
    warnock was forever on the touchline , shouting, giving instructions... A REAL MANAGER
    well done the back room staff..we seemed stronger,quicker and fitter...

all in a week....!

and well done the boardroom for finally making moves to stop the rot, get some stability...more tough decisions ahead but a great start.

it means nothing unless we get a result v plymuff now...i hoped for 4 pts and would still take it but 6 would be a real relief and is possible.

well done THE FANS TOO...a real atmosphere again....at times all 3 qpr stands were singing...

I'm still a little hoarse.
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Luke's still high...woohoo!

I agree mate. Excellent effort from all aspects of the club yesterday.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Luke...my brother was sitting by you yesterday and said you lot had some hysterical quotes coming out

Also couldnt believe that there was actually an atmosphere in SA Road!
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
          qprfc.
          the team worked hard and deserved this win
          warnock was forever on the touchline , shouting, giving instructions... A REAL MANAGER
          well done the back room staff..we seemed stronger,quicker and fitter...

all in a week....!

and well done the boardroom for finally making moves to stop the rot, get some stability...more tough decisions ahead but a great start.

it means nothing unless we get a result v plymuff now...i hoped for 4 pts and would still take it but 6 would be a real relief and is possible.

well done THE FANS TOO...a real atmosphere again....at times all 3 qpr stands were singing...
          A positive post well done Luke
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

team and co deserve

what a buzz around the place pre match and during
            at times 3 stands were chanting,clapping and the team reacted to it

WE HAVE OUR PART TO PLAY.....TUESDAY IS MASSIVE, OUR GAME IN HAND....
            no easy games in our situation but in our hands and as fans, we MUST GET BEHIND THE 11 FRON NOW ON..it's not who you sit,drink with, what "group" you are in...it's QPRFC that is first,foremost!!
            come on.......

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
              team and co deserve

what a buzz around the place pre match and during
              at times 3 stands were chanting,clapping and the team reacted to it

WE HAVE OUR PART TO PLAY.....TUESDAY IS MASSIVE, OUR GAME IN HAND....
              no easy games in our situation but in our hands and as fans, we MUST GET BEHIND THE 11 FRON NOW ON..it's not who you sit,drink with, what "group" you are in...it's QPRFC that is first,foremost!!
              come on.......

Post of the day
              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
              X