Players after the game yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players after the game yesterday

The entire team, even un used subs clapping the fans and shakeing each others hands.

IMO one of the most important things NW will install is the bond between the fans and players, and the bond between the players themselves, this ingredient will go along way to makeing us safe this season!...

Good crowd yesterday, and a good following of support stayed behind to clap the players who were clapping the crowd, something people on here have been moaning about for months/years since flavio took over!!

Also didnt see Taarabt sulking like he usually does!
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Yes thought the very same thing myself. You can see NW will Galvanize things between fans and players in no time. We havn't been the 12th man much this season as its been such a let down but now its our time to step up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
      Yes thought the very same thing myself. You can see NW will Galvanize things between fans and players in no time. We havn't been the 12th man much this season as its been such a let down but now its our time to step up.
      long may it continue

Comment

See, given the poor reaction of some fans earlier in the season, I can kind of understand why some of the players just shuffle off the pitch after a game.
        BUT surely the powers-that-be, Manager, owners, chairman or whoever, should have been telling the players to acknowledge the fans no matter what.
        And therein lies the problem when FB was at the helm-he couldn't give a sh1t about the fans, so wouldn't even see the breakdown of relationships between players and fans.
        I feel that with the new regime at the top, plus Warnock and his team, we will see amuch better unity between us all.
        Good start to that yesterday

Comment

Neil Warnick = Spirit
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
          X