Got a feeling..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a feeling..

Were gonna tonk Plymouth Tuesday, 3 or 4 nil!

Yes.. NIL! Cleansheet! Woooooooooo

Oh and sign Jay Simpson up permanently Neil!

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
    Oh and sign Jay Simpson up permanently Neil!
    Couldn't agree more.... the most consistent performer we have had all season. people start t'internet campaigns to have people removed (facebook and Twitter), so can someone with know how start one to camopaign to sign him up! Think I heard the chant yesterday "sign him up" after he scored, but think now it needs to become more vocal! Having said that, I'm sure Wenger is noticing what he's doing for us!

Comment

Originally posted by gingerrangers View Post
      Couldn't agree more.... the most consistent performer we have had all season. people start t'internet campaigns to have people removed (facebook and Twitter), so can someone with know how start one to camopaign to sign him up! Think I heard the chant yesterday "sign him up" after he scored, but think now it needs to become more vocal! Having said that, I'm sure Wenger is noticing what he's doing for us!
      Been saying the same for a whilst. Simpson is dane bowers. And his strike rate, in what has been a poor team at times, is fantastic.

A must for us to sign
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by gingerrangers View Post
        Class player at this level and no doubt a Premiership player in the making but ready for Arsenal next season?......Not a chance!

If Wenger thought he has up to the job he would have recalled him the minute Van Persie was injured.

I'm pretty certain if we put in a decent bid we could get him. The question is would he want to come or would he hold out for a Premiership club.

Comment

Best young striker we've had @ QPR for many a year

Comment

Wenger wont let him go to another premiership club so I guess we'll have a chance of keeping him for next season. He cant be recalled as he is on a season long agreement same as Taarabt
            22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
              Wenger wont let him go to another premiership club so I guess we'll have a chance of keeping him for next season. He cant be recalled as he is on a season long agreement same as Taarabt
              I wasn't aware of that, I stand corrected!

Comment

Working...
              X