What is the highest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the highest...

...we have finished in the Championship since our relegation from the Prem? Was it last season's finish or did we do slightly better one season under the badger fancier now beavering away up in Blackpool?
    Anyway, I'm not going to make ridiculous claims about the play offs after coming out of what has been one of the worst 20 odd game runs in the entire football league, though Sir Pie will probably come on and show us how it is at least mathematically poss to "do a Hull"; but I did want to say more realistically that if Neil set our target as finishing 10th or whatever it wd need to be to beat our record it wd a) be achieveable if we really do crack on (why the hell shouldn't we be ahead of dross like Barnsley, Derby, etc) b) wd give us something to aim for c) be a great achievement after the shambles of having five managers in a season d) at least let us feel that there has been progress of sorts this season and e) most importanly of all really build up our confidence and set us up for next season.
    As you may be able to tell my vitualy friends I'm feeling happy tonight, and yes an alcoholic refreshment or two has fleetingly crossed my lips. Thoughts?
Working...
X