Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Gaffa

What a debut!
    Brought us back to basics. Had the players working tirelessly and confidently. Tactics were spot on. Bringing Ramage on surprisingly turned out to be a good change. And getting all the players and subs out to clap the fans was really pleasing.
    Warnock spent the whole match on the touchline and he was engrossed in the game. Heading every ball and going in for every tackle. His passion is infectious and inspiring. We finally have a proper manager.
    Him and Curle's sportsmanship is quality. Letting the ball pass them when it goes for a WBA throw and NWs gesture to their fans before the game was class.
    Well done Neil.

Suuupaaah!

for me warno is gonna be our best manager since gerry first time n venners..........pure class!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

and he hasn't even bought players in yet....so could be a good time to be a rangers fan

Comment

I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Just heard him on 5Live....

Crikey he speaks with such emotion and enthusiasm that you can't help but take notice of what he says whether you agree with him or not. I think that he's going to be awesome news for this club within a couple of years and I fully expect to be anticipating the play-offs this time next year and if England win the world cup then what a year for us lucky English R's huh....

U RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR'ssssssssssssssssssssss

Fantastic to see people happy for a change it feels like we've come out of some sort of footballing recession............

Comment

Working...
          X