Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The myth surrounding our style of play....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The myth surrounding our style of play....

As Rangers fans, no matter how bad things have got, we've always had the security blanket of having a tradition for entertaining football....

I was explaining to a mate who said this to me the other night. Apart from a brief period in the mid 1970's when we should have won the English Championship, Terry Venables, Gerry Francis and that purple patch under Jim Magilton, the rest has been a very mixed bag indeed. Some real dross over the past couple of years in the main and a lot longer for the most part if we're honest and hard to justify a tradition of entertaining football huh?? I think we've done well to milk this one for so long TBH...

I'd be quite happy with football of the calibre of last Oct but that was very much the exception to what we've had to endure of late. I am quite willing to accept a more pragmatic style under Warnock as long as there is enough actual entertainment rather than purely football style. We've won sod all for ages so it would be nice to be that team that win ugly for a change... Those are usually the teams that are at the top of the league this time of year and come May too...

Just heard an R's fan from London called John on 5Live and it was fantastic hearing someone eulogising about us rather than the embarrassing stuff of late..............

I think that Neil Warnock will be revered in years to come as the guy who finally took us back up to the Premmo...

Arise Sir Neil of Loftus.....

Now the dust has settled...........

this took me ages to write coz am a one finger (ooh errr misuss) merchant when it comes to typing so has no one got any views on what I waffled??

Comment

Working...
    X