Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      thought it was a great finish myself...
      It was Just thought it was funny when Gorkss missed, carson missed and the other WBA on the post missed

Comment

Was sitting in the lower loft and can't remember much of the goal, can't wait to see it back, all I can remember is adel standing well offside and that caused them problems, was in block HL so the sun played a part, remember Carson diving for it and seeing it hit the post I jumped up gutted as it looked like it was heading away from the goal then all of a sudden it was in!
        "The New Era"

Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!

Comment

Had to be the slowest goal EVER.
          Must have taken about 5 minutes from leaving Buzz's boot to ending up in the net!
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
            Had to be the slowest goal EVER.
            Must have taken about 5 minutes from leaving Buzz's boot to ending up in the net!
            That's what I thought, it seemed to take ages to go over the line, oh, but what a relief when it did.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
              That's what I thought, it seemed to take ages to go over the line, oh, but what a relief when it did.
              Me too, about time we had a bit of luck on our side, all helps. I think it gives the players a little boost too when they start to see that things like this are going our way.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                Me too, about time we had a bit of luck on our side, all helps. I think it gives the players a little boost too when they start to see that things like this are going our way.
                Without a doubt, mate.

Comment

It was so funny and we'll never get to see anything like that again.

Comment

I was in line with the goal in the paddock and I cheered when it went past the keeper, stopped when it hit the post, went to sit down, then it was in the net. The guy about 4 rows in front of me jump up so quick his sunglasses hit me on the head

Comment

the spirit of mike keen put it in the net (legend)

Comment

think we deserved that after they pinched a draw from us in the last minute up at the hawthorns...

Don't want to get carried away but you have to suspect that the Rangers of old wd have folded after they got the goal back just before half time so credit to them for going for the killer third.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                          think we deserved that after they pinched a draw from us in the last minute up at the hawthorns...

Don't want to get carried away but you have to suspect that the Rangers of old wd have folded after they got the goal back just before half time so credit to them for going for the killer third.
                          That's why we fans are still buzzing... we seen the change off the pitch and we got to see it on the pitch today!

It's great!

Comment

Working...
                          X