one thing we lacked...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one thing we lacked...

...in recent months, was back and plain for all to see today.

FIGHT!

we showed today that if we put in the effort and show some fighting spirit (not just the players, the fans too), then we can beat anyone on our day.

brilliant win today rangers, well done!!
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Disagree actually it was not fight, we've had that, what it was was organisation and tactics, the 4-2-3-1 worked really well, we pressed very high up the field and warnock constantly moved it and changed it as the game went on. Got the subs bang on (even the Hart style defensive substitution). I'm not his biggest fan at all but he got it all bang on today

Comment

Originally posted by baz View Post
      Disagree actually it was not fight, we've had that, what it was was organisation and tactics, the 4-2-3-1 worked really well, we pressed very high up the field and warnock constantly moved it and changed it as the game went on. Got the subs bang on (even the Hart style defensive substitution). I'm not his biggest fan at all but he got it all bang on today
      agree

Comment

I think the constant managerial and tactical changes have unsettled and unbalanced the team.I think that the players now feel we have some stability and organisation we have been lacking and everyone is responding in a positive way.

Comment

Thought the Ramage substitution didn't work out, good idea but Ramage was **** imo, oh well at least Warnocks now seen him and won't make the mistake of playing him again, hopefully.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by baz View Post
            fair point mate, the tactics didnt help, but i just havent seen a great effort from the players in the last couple of months...
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2