Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just back

player ratings:

Ikeme- Good shot stopper but fails to command area and lacks communication with defence. Cannot kick when the ball is in his hands.
    Hill- Good game, did his job well
    Gorkks- Played well, liked to hoof it at times
    Stewart- See gorkks + physical presence was important, prone to some mistakes (missed 1/2 headers completely) and doesnt really pick out the best pass. Played fairly well overall
    Connoly-Played well, good finish for his goal
    Ephraim- Did ok, nothing special. How can anybody say he has end product and Taarabt doesnt?
    Faurlin- Good, got stuck in
    Leighterwood- Had a good game and broke up a lot of attacks
    Taarabt- Sign him up. Good game and was a constant threat
    Priskin- This is tricky. He had an OK game but he is not what we need right now, I felt he was playing behind the striker and buzsaky should be in that position. Looks slow and a bit lazy.
    Simpson- Easy goal, held the ball up well. Sign him up.

Subs-

Vine-Played ok, had a good effort saved and had a decent game when he came on. Looks fat though
    Ramage- Where was he playing? It looked like he was playing on the right? Why was he brought on? Only warnock knows, I dont rate him but i admire his effort and passion (which was shown at the end when he was grabbing his badge when he came round)
    Buzsaky- Looked good. Flukey goal but it was a good delivery (any touch on it would have put it in) he was a real threat.

Good result and we played some nice football, we didn't mess about with the ball at the back either (which we have been guilty of in recent weeks) i was worried that priskin started and ramage was brought on? German should have played instead of priskin and ramage should not have been brought on. It worked, but why was ramage brought on? And why was cook not in the squad? I have to give credit to Gorkks, hill, ramage, buzsaky and vine who all came round and applauded the fans
    Last edited by qpr-buzsaky; 06-03-2010, 08:03 PM.

Harsh on Ikeme. He claimed all but one cross comfortably today and made a couple of fantastic saves as well as coming out to block almost certain goals from going in.

Also, you're being waaaaay too kind to Taarabt. Even with his excessive backside, he's easilly shrugged off the ball and still thinks it's his personal toy.

Stewart was appauling, but that's what we expect.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Usual players to thank fans then, legs usually does as well. I want Warnock to get all 11 players on the pitch to thank us! It's not asking too much imo

moan over!! I am so happy at this result, I had a gd feeling we wud win the game simply due to the Warnock effect. Missed the game as I am doing my fa youth module 1 this weekend n nxt weekend
      CHAMPIONS
      Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Also, Hill was at fault for their goal. Chased his man to right Bach leaving Beunt with a free header.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
          Also, Hill was at fault for their goal. Chased his man to right Bach leaving Beunt with a free header.
          Few beers today Benny?!!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
            player ratings:

Ikeme- Good shot stopper but fails to command area and lacks communication with defence. Cannot kick when the ball is in his hands.
            Hill- Good game, did his job well
            Gorkks- Played well, liked to hoof it at times
            Stewart- See gorkks + physical presence was important
            Connoly-Played well, good finish for his goal
            Ephraim- Did ok, nothing special. How can anybody say he has end product and Taarabt doesnt?
            Faurlin- Good, got stuck in
            Leighterwood- Had a good game and broke up a lot of attacks
            Taarabt- Sign him up. Good game and was a constant threat
            Priskin- This is tricky. He had an OK game but he is not what we need right now, I felt he was playing behind the striker and buzsaky should be in that position. Looks slow and a bit lazy.
            Simpson- Easy goal, held the ball up well. Sign him up.

Subs-

Vine-Played ok, had a good effort saved and had a decent game when he came on. Looks fat though
            Ramage- Where was he playing? It looked like he was playing on the right? Why was he brought on? Only warnock knows, I dont rate him but i admire his effort and passion (which was shown at the end when he was grabbing his badge when he came round)
            Buzsaky- Looked good. Flukey goal but it was a good delivery (any touch on it would have put it in) he was a real threat.

Good result and we played some nice football, we didn't mess about with the ball at the back either (which we have been guilty of in recent weeks) i was worried that priskin started and ramage was brought on? German should have played instead of priskin and ramage should not have been brought on. It worked, but why was ramage brought on? And why was cook not in the squad? I have to give credit to Gorkks, hill, ramage, buzsaky and vine who all came round and applauded the fans
            I like these posts, thanks
            I'm looking forward to seeing Damo Stewart and Hogan being in the first 11 most games
            (I'm sorry non Stewpeas fans, i got a soft spot for him)
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              Few beers today Benny?!!!! lol
              Haha, my spelling is shocking mate.

Comment

IMO we need taarabt and simpson, we should buy them in the summer

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                  I like these posts, thanks
                  I'm looking forward to seeing Damo Stewart and Hogan being in the first 11 most games
                  (I'm sorry non Stewpeas fans, i got a soft spot for him)
                  I'm glad you don't pick the team.

Least intelligent footballer I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                    I'm glad you don't pick the team.

Least intelligent footballer I've seen.
                    Ill agree with that but I think he is similar to big danny, he is a lump and is a handful to play against

Comment

IMO we need taarabt and simpson, we should buy them in the summer
                      NOt a team player. Colin will grow sick of him and I'm 100% certain we won't see him in the hoops past thus season. Simpson however is a credit to the team. Excellent player and a hard worker.

Comment

Ikeme- Good shot stopper but fails to command area and lacks communication with defence.

I'd say the polar opposite, he's not a particularly good shot stopper at all, but the one thing he did do today was completely dominate his area, and caught anything within 8-10 yards of the goal

Comment

player ratings:

Thought that was his best performance in hoops! Thought he had a superb game. MOM IMO

Comment

Originally posted by baz View Post
                            Ikeme- Good shot stopper but fails to command area and lacks communication with defence.

I'd say the polar opposite, he's not a particularly good shot stopper at all, but the one thing he did do today was completely dominate his area, and caught anything within 8-10 yards of the goal
                            Thetre's only one way to decide this.

FIGHT!!!.

Comment

Working...
                            X