Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• £52k a day

thats we qpr have lost..????

c-club,exec boxes, new screen,platinum bar and w12....
    all for the corporate market and of ltd benefit to real fans
    £19m debts announced and some accounts not released..so debts could be £25-30m++++

disaster plan...also the amulya loan is surely due?? £8m??

very worrying, owners run up debts in the clubs name, the club can never afford...madness.

i have been impressed with ishan and amit and welcome them and the mittals "power", good to see flav and bern are still about and not walked as who knows, they may still have a part to play.???
    neil warnock was never, ever on my mind as qpr boss until SHEER DESPERATION KICKED IN...but he has the "nous" and i hope he can keep us up.

is that a green shoot of 'positivity' at the end there Mod?
    18th August 2011. The day we got our Rangers back

Comment

Me thinks when Fav got the bill for his project and appraoch reality setin and he figured his £100million wasnt going to last long, and there was no way he was going to keep us afloat.

Hence the selling of Routledge, loaning of Fitz etc....
      One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
        i have been impressed with ishan and amit and welcome them and the mittals "power", good to see flav and bern are still about
        Totally agreed
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I understand your concern Mod but rest assured that the Mittals have done their due dilligance before increasing their investment in the club.

They will be fully aware just how much the club is losing and how much additional spending will be required to acheive their goals. The fact they went ahead and increased their investment despite the financial situation is assurance enough for me that our future is in safe hands!
          Last edited by Tarbie; 06-03-2010, 05:07 PM.

Comment

and look at the attendance increase, that can only help.

The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
            :grimace:

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
              thats we qpr have lost..????

c-club,exec boxes, new screen,platinum bar and w12....
              all for the corporate market and of ltd benefit to real fans
              £19m debts announced and some accounts not released..so debts could be £25-30m++++

disaster plan...also the amulya loan is surely due?? £8m??

very worrying, owners run up debts in the clubs name, the club can never afford...madness.

i have been impressed with ishan and amit and welcome them and the mittals "power", good to see flav and bern are still about and not walked as who knows, they may still have a part to play.???
              neil warnock was never, ever on my mind as qpr boss until SHEER DESPERATION KICKED IN...but he has the "nous" and i hope he can keep us up.
              Errgh Did you read the standard interview were Bhatia said the family won't put debt against the club or even acknowledge the £20m in money that has been pumped in in Share equity not loans.

Comment

Working...
              X