Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's my birthday tomorrow so Im taking my 4 yearold son......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's my birthday tomorrow so Im taking my 4 yearold son......

To his second game tomorrow, His first was against Blackpool and ramage scored so something special has got to happen!!!

He's been running round the house all week shouting "neil warnock's blue & White army!" and telling everyone he's going to see his mate spark.

Just booked our tickets really can't wait now, all I want for my birthday is a rangers clean sheet!
    "The New Era"

Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!

Nice one, hope he enjoys the day and brings us a little luck.
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Lets hope he enjoys the day and we get a result
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

He´s hooked! Have a good one

Comment

hope the little fella enjoys his day...bring a camera with you. still have photo's of my young lad's first game!!
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Brilliant...... my son when he was that age used to love it when everyone went mad with a goal!........ that and, can we go now!!!! LOL

Where are you sitting?

Comment

happy birthday for tomorrow mate and have a good day.U R'sssssssss

Comment

hope he has a great day and a victory for the R's to make it that little bit more special

Comment

Cheers everyone! We are sitting in the lower loft (family stand). I normally sit in SA road but as he had so much fun the last time in the lower loft.

Will be taking the camera again tomorrow and will try and upload the photos and those from his first game vs Blackpool.
                  "The New Era"

Comment

Originally posted by Bwarren20 View Post
                    To his second game tomorrow, His first was against Blackpool and ramage scored so something special has got to happen!!!

He's been running round the house all week shouting "neil warnock's blue & White army!" and telling everyone he's going to see his mate spark.

Just booked our tickets really can't wait now, all I want for my birthday is a rangers clean sheet!
                    How dare you suggest that the kids actually like Spark the club mascot.

Grown adults on this site have a total dislike to Spark (Flavio's puppet) and believe we should bringJude the cursed cat back to Loftus Road.

I hope you son has a great day, I think sometimes we all forget how exciting it is for the youngsters going to watch football.

Lets hope he's not to close to the touch line or your son could return to school telling all his mates "ye have to F*cuking die for three points you soft sothern"....

BORKED
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post

Grown adults on this site have a total dislike to Spark (Flavio's puppet) and believe we should bringJude the cursed cat back to Loftus Road.

I hope you son has a great day, I think sometimes we all forget how exciting it is for the youngsters going to watch football.

Lets hope he's not to close to the touch line or your son could return to school telling all his mates "ye have to F*cuking die for three points you soft sothern"....
                      HAHA Funky Quality
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Hope you and your son have a wonderful day tomorrow and let's hope something special happens tomorrow... if it does you have to bring him down to every game there after

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                          Hope you and your son have a wonderful day tomorrow and let's hope something special happens tomorrow... if it does you have to bring him down to every game there after
                          I'm sure he would be well up for going all the time if he brings us some good luck!

What with the cold weather and the way we've been playing it would of been cruel to take him, but as it's the start of another new era and we've seen some sunshine this week now is the perfect time!
                          "The New Era"

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post

Ha.... funny thing is, I recon that Jude was more fun.... even though it's probably the same bloke LOL

Comment

Well I think the only way to sort this out is for spark and jude to have it out! Boxing match on the pitch? Penalty shootout in front of the loft? Winner stays loser goes home!
                              "The New Era"

Comment

Working...
                              X