Rangers boss ready for Palace raid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rangers boss ready for Palace raid

NEW QPR boss Neil Warnock is keen to lure Nathaniel Clyne and Darren Ambrose to Loftus Road from former club Crystal Palace.

More...

also mentions hooper...i reckon that paper just gets stuff off message boards anyway.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Or they just read We Are the Rumour Boys
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

If that does happen we will surely survive this season. Come on Neil, get these three players in.

Comment

“But I want to make it clear that Palace is the best club I have ever been at in terms of the supporters. I'm hoping to have the same thing at QPR.”

Warnock spent just under two-and-a-half-years at Palace and he has promised not to make a move for any of his former players on loan so that the club have a better chance of staying up.

“I don't want to do anything that will disrupt their challenge,” said Warnock, who will face his old side at Selhurst Park on 10 April.

“I want both clubs to stay up this season. It is my dream scenario. There are a good bunch of lads at Palace. I know them inside out. They definitely have enough mettle and commitment to stay up. I'm going to try and install the same qualities in the players I have now.”

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...s-in-at-qpr.do

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
            Or they just read We Are the Rumour Boys

Comment

Originally posted by SE23 Eagle View Post
              “But I want to make it clear that Palace is the best club I have ever been at in terms of the supporters. I'm hoping to have the same thing at QPR.”

Warnock spent just under two-and-a-half-years at Palace and he has promised not to make a move for any of his former players on loan so that the club have a better chance of staying up.

“I don't want to do anything that will disrupt their challenge,” said Warnock, who will face his old side at Selhurst Park on 10 April.

“I want both clubs to stay up this season. It is my dream scenario. There are a good bunch of lads at Palace. I know them inside out. They definitely have enough mettle and commitment to stay up. I'm going to try and install the same qualities in the players I have now.”

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...s-in-at-qpr.do

He hasn't "promised" anything, he said he "doesn't want to"

I do a lot of things I "don't want to".

You need money, we need a player or 2, simples.

Comment

Who knows? Lots of contradictory reports. Fans of both clubs will probably be the last to be told.

Comment

Even if nothing happens we still have enough quality in the squad to stay up. Just need to get the confidence back and get a settled starting 11 who are ready to battle it out to survive the drop.

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
                    He hasn't "promised" anything, he said he "doesn't want to"

I do a lot of things I "don't want to".

You need money, we need a player or 2, simples.
                    Yeah, like get up early for all those long away trips !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                      Yeah, like get up early for all those long away trips !!!!!!!!!!!!
                      My point exactly

Comment

Working...
                      X