Does Paladini still have power?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Paladini still have power?

I ask this because im sure previous managers like Dowie and Madge would of made it clear from the offset that they wouldnt want any interferance from the board. But when things wern't going right Paladini and Briatore started meddling with team affairs. Could this happen again as Paladini is still involved?

i doubt it,warnock would not have come if he did not have full control

Comment

This is THE number 1 question IMO. We deserve transparency.

Comment

3 years pay off would suggest he does not.

Comment

there is a merky fog around what happens at HQ.. none of the managers who have gone have slated paladini. but aside dowie for having personal differences with briatore.. they all have said of the setup being wrong.

maybe that means the player power? but that only comes when the players run to somebody.
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
            there is a merky fog around what happens at HQ.. none of the managers who have gone have slated paladini. but aside dowie for having personal differences with briatore.. they all have said of the setup being wrong.

maybe that means the player power? but that only comes when the players run to somebody.
            Its called a silence clause in their pay off settlement.

Comment

If that was the case Dowie wouldn't want to come back to QPR would he?

He'd be mad if he did and that's what was going on!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                If that was the case Dowie wouldn't want to come back to QPR would he?

He'd be mad if he did and that's what was going on!
                Trouble is Myu, until there's full transparency over his role these concerns will never go away.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                  Trouble is Myu, until there's full transparency over his role these concerns will never go away.
                  That's why GP has to go to stop all this nonsense.

Comment

I think some of you are getting paranoid.

Are you telling me that you as fans know more about Paladini than then Amit and the board do, Ishan is with Gianni 99% of the time.

Warnock given a 3 and a half year deal and Dowie wanting his old job back says nothing then I don't know what to say but wake up... times have changed or what you thought was right was actually wrong?

Comment

I don't think the interfeering will continue now.

Warnock has a good salary on a 3 and a 1/2 year deal. They will not want to risk him putting in a claim for compensation in a constructive dismissal case.

They also know that they have got a good manager now who has a number of promotions on his CV.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        I think some of you are getting paranoid.

Are you telling me that you as fans know more about Paladini than then Amit and the board do, Ishan is with Gianni 99% of the time.

Warnock given a 3 and a half year deal and Dowie wanting his old job back says nothing then I don't know what to say but wake up... times have changed or what you thought was right was actually wrong?
                        Myu, it really isnt rocket science mate - I repeat, I am sure if there was complete transparency over EXACTLY what GP's new role is, it would quell at least 90% of the dissenters on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                          Myu, it really isnt rocket science mate - I repeat, I am sure if there was complete transparency over EXACTLY what GP's new role is, it would quell at least 90% of the dissenters on here.
                          I agree

What does he do on a day to day basis to earn his money ?

Comment

I'm not going to question Amit and the board... all I say if his good enough for them then his good enough for our club, if they want him out then I'll go with that as well.

I feel no need to question what our current new board do, they are very successful people in the world and trust them 100%.

Comment

I think we're ok here.

Amit clearly said that he wishes to "empower the best people to do the jobs they excell in".... and with regards to player signings and squad building, I don't think he meant Mr Paladini!

I happen to think that because of the shambles we became under FB, Neil Warnock has landed himself the best job outside the Premier League, apart from the 2 teams that look as though they will be in the Prem next season.

A club desperate for stability, and with a few quid to spend. fairly un-common in todays climate.

He's a lucky chap, our Neil.
                              And I think he knows it, or he wouldn't have come.
                              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Working...
                              X