X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now for Ambrose, Danns, Clyne and Speroni

...Yes I'm greedy.

Me thinks can expect a couple.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

how many more loans can we have?
      Last edited by Sam-QPR; 02-03-2010, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Ambrose and one of Danns/Speroni I would of thought.

Think Clyne might hold out for a move to the prem in the summer.

Comment

yes bleeding hell we've got **** loads of loans

is there a limit you can have in the squad or is it just in a matchday 18?

Comment

Get rid of ikeme, priskin and bent. Bring in clyne and speroni on loan with a view to permanent and buy ambrose in the summer. Bring back helguson as backup for Simpson, german and balanta

Comment

Guys me thinks we have maxed up on the amount of Under 24's that we can take. We only have two left of over 24 year old don't we! Ambrose and Speroni would do!

Comment

get rid of ikeme, priskin, bent and hill and bring in speroni, clyne, ambrose and hooper with views to perms in summer. simples

Comment

Nooo, let's just let the manager decide who he wants and give him the time to build a team.

Comment

nice quote from when we played palace earlier this season...

Speroni pulled off stunning second-half saves from Alejandro Faurlin's drive and Akos Buzsaky's free-kick, and topped the lot with a world-class stop to keep out a late volley from Rangers substitute Rowan Vine.

"He's the best keeper in this division by a mile, and I don't see anyone better in the Premier League," said Eagles manager Warnock.

"It's good that nobody rates him. But he's not leaving this club while I'm manager - unless I take him somewhere with me."

Comment

is warnock stupid??

Shay Given, Reina, and about 10 other prem goalies not better then Speroni.....just read this and now I have seen it all
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                      X