• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 PERCENT OfFICIALLY OFFICAL! NEIL WARNOCKS BLUE AND WHITE ARMY

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...981307,00.html

:drunk:

Woo-hoo!

Notice how Warnock says its a good time to come "now the new chairman and structure has been put in place" - decoded that means "there was no way I was going to come here with Flavio still in charge".

Comment

I wont believe anything until its 100% official officially official officially a done deal!!
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        Woo-hoo!

Notice how Warnock says its a good time to come "now the new chairman and structure has been put in place" - decoded that means "there was no way I was going to come here with Flavio still in charge".
        Spot on

Harford gone i feel a bit sorry for him....but not as much as i did first time

Comment

All I can say is SAY WE STAYING SAY WE STAYING and NEXT WE CHAMPIONS

Comment

i really hope things have changed and NW gets to call the shots and if a player is upset the board back the manager..
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post
              Spot on

Harford gone i feel a bit sorry for him....but not as much as i did first time
              I'm not one for chopping managers (was against Gregory, Dowie and Sousa being axed to name just three) but Hartford seems to admit himself he wasn't up to it. I know there will be some who wd rather have had Coppell or Curbishley but I hope every supporter wd agree Warnock is in a different league to all the UB40 managers we have been hiring under Briatore.

Comment

The Mittals mean business!

Comment

ok...now TOGETHER the team, manager,board and FANS must work to stay in this division.

home games must be a qpr fortress from now on...
                  if we can get the numbers to away games too, this can help the team...

Comment

Working...
                  X