Paladini or Jordan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paladini or Jordan?

Who would you prefer as Chairman of QPR?

Jordan, but as long as Harvey don't expect a game

Comment

Um

Wonder??

Someone who had to leave a club, because he got them into administration

or

someone who avoided going into administration?/

No brainer really.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
        Jordan, but as long as Harvey don't expect a game
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

In the past I wd have said Jordan because if you put his overly large personality to one side he always seemed to do well by his club but - without claiming to be an expert on the intricacies of it - I was baffled why he chose to put the club into administration. As far as I know he was not on his uppers financially and surely he has reduced the value of one of his major assets? I can imagine potential buyers were stringing him along and he just grew exasperated but I wd be interested to know his reasoning - and what Palace fans make of it. Also surprised, while we are on the subject, that Ron Nodes hasn't stopped all this messing about and just bought it. Sounds like there are too many vultures hovering.
          Anyway, to get to the main thrust of your q its actually hard to compare as Paladini never really had the wonga to own a football club so cd only really be a dof in a more ambitous set up. I like the guy but in that role I think his judgement has been found wanting - I defended him for ages as thought he brought in some good players but as time has gone on this has been more and more out-weighed by the bad buys. The orange one, by contrast, seemed to let his managers get on with it. That said, Paladini has had a pretty impossible time working under Flavio.

Comment

We have one nightmare orange man so i can't face another just yet.

Comment

hahaha....with jimmy cliff to clean our toilets after one of chris's big friday nite feeds!!
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

No way Jordan, nearly got in a ruck in Marbella with him last year. His minder put it right on my chops whilst i was off my nutt........

Bully

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                  No way Jordan, nearly got in a ruck in Marbella with him last year. His minder put it right on my chops whilst i was off my nutt........

Bully
                  Bet you started it.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    In the past I wd have said Jordan because if you put his overly large personality to one side he always seemed to do well by his club but - without claiming to be an expert on the intricacies of it - I was baffled why he chose to put the club into administration. As far as I know he was not on his uppers financially and surely he has reduced the value of one of his major assets? I can imagine potential buyers were stringing him along and he just grew exasperated but I wd be interested to know his reasoning - and what Palace fans make of it. Also surprised, while we are on the subject, that Ron Nodes hasn't stopped all this messing about and just bought it. Sounds like there are too many vultures hovering.
                    Anyway, to get to the main thrust of your q its actually hard to compare as Paladini never really had the wonga to own a football club so cd only really be a dof in a more ambitous set up. I like the guy but in that role I think his judgement has been found wanting - I defended him for ages as thought he brought in some good players but as time has gone on this has been more and more out-weighed by the bad buys. The orange one, by contrast, seemed to let his managers get on with it. That said, Paladini has had a pretty impossible time working under Flavio.

Jordan never put the club into administration - the hedge fund who had loaned them money did.
                    "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                    QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                    Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                    Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Working...
                    X