How upset were you that we lost???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How upset were you that we lost???

I wasnt that upset. I dont exactly know why, but, I think its all about winning at home to survive. I'm looking forward to Saturday and think we will win and the atmosphere will be electric.

But a strange feeling not being that upset or that worried..maybe because we battled? Or possibly as my hatred of John Terry and Chelsea is so strong i was ecstatic after they got battered by City!

Think we expected a loss but more because the players showed some spirit! They tried and I think thats what we as fans want, They put in a shift according to the commentary we were all over them, just wasnt our day!

Comment

I'm never upset when the team tries, you can't ask for more then that.

Comment

Originally posted by yugohoop View Post
        I'm never upset when the team tries, you can't ask for more then that.
        By the time I got home on Saturday night I was still upset and still am now!
        Okay we did play all the football and the players actually looked like they were up for the fight for once - but the finishing is a joke, as i the lack of confidence at the back - particularly Gorkss, who I've started to view differntly since Christmas, he is fast becoming a liability, due 100% to his confidence rather than ability.

Why do we come up against goal keepers almost every week that seem to be the best in the world and why can't we have one like it! And why do our shots never go in off the woodwork or re-bound back out to one of our players to slot the ball into an empty net!

Positives = Cookie was class, Buzz appears to be ticking again and Ikeme actually made a half decent save - but really ought to have kept out the first pen!

Negatives = what about our pen? What happened ref. Ramage is as slow as a snail and Gorkss is shot to pieces.
        Legs is not the answer!!
        German - he's a teenager FFS, why play him up front on his own with Simpson on the right - look at the second half Harford - if you'd done that from the start I think we'd have won!
        And when will Rangers start to take their chances - you can't create that much away from home and dominate possession tha much without scoring and expect to be anywhere higher in the table than we are.
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Ability is one thing and effort is another.

Comment

always upset when we lose plus we need some away points because we have some tough games at home!!
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
            X