Warnock may be announced late today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock may be announced late today

Sources say its all done and dusted. Have heard players are a different matter though..they are "assets". We go in and say we'll give you £500K to loan Ambrose for the rest of the season and the administrators go, ok, lets see if someone will give us £500K and a penny. Makes the Gorkks transfer look easy dealing with non football people by all accounts.

It's early in the morning so need to call around a few people to get an update but that's where we were at last night.

Nice one Scott!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      Nice one Scott!
      love your avatar

Comment

cheers scott...good news then....3 of their players is maybe being a little optimistic by me then

Comment

OR, as my imaginary source tells me, it he may NOT be announced at all today. It may be tomorrow,
          Later this week or never. Let's see whose source is more on the money, shall we?

Anyway, a leopard won't change his spots, so expect Warnock to be after Alan Lee rather than Ambrose
          if he comes! And, despite what I thought earlier, my PalARSE connections say to expect Leigertwood to be
          playing week in, week out - joy of joys!

Comment

Originally posted by davman View Post
            OR, as my imaginary source tells me, it he may NOT be announced at all today. It may be tomorrow,
            Later this week or never. Let's see whose source is more on the money, shall we?

Anyway, a leopard won't change his spots, so expect Warnock to be after Alan Lee rather than Ambrose
            if he comes! And, despite what I thought earlier, my PalARSE connections say to expect Leigertwood to be
            playing week in, week out - joy of joys!
            your as confident as ever

Comment

"Neil Warnocks Blue and White Army"
              oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
                "Neil Warnocks Blue and White Army"
                good man

Comment

Hope you are right... i think also it wont happen but i hope im wrong!!! You R'ssss

Comment

Hope you right that Warnock we be with us today. Want this over and done with today going on to longfor me

Comment

Is that Warnock Maybe or are you saying you know it's Warnock but the announcement Maybe later today.
                      Either way it's still Maybes.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                      X