Where is Balanta?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Balanta?

Seems to have gone off the radar recently?

started the season very well too. would like to see him given a chance.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Have heard rumours of "attitude".

Unfortunately it's the problem when kids suddenly get money. I do not want to taint his memory however, when German was getting his contract I heard someone say "hopefully he wont go like Ray did when he got his cash". Young, working class kids who could earn more money in McDonalds than their YTS contracts who suddenly get a few grand a week...well..sometimes they dont know what to do with it and spend more time partying than they do concentrating on their careers. Hopefully, Balanta can start focusing and working hard the way German is and get back in contention.

Comment

Said it before. Looked lively in the pre season games.

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post

Unfortunately it's the problem when kids suddenly get money. I do not want to taint his memory however, when German was getting his contract I heard someone say "hopefully he wont go like Ray did when he got his cash". Young, working class kids who could earn more money in McDonalds than their YTS contracts who suddenly get a few grand a week...well..sometimes they dont know what to do with it and spend more time partying than they do concentrating on their careers. Hopefully, Balanta can start focusing and working hard the way German is and get back in contention.
          any news on the agent certification?

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
            any news on the agent certification?

Takes time..need to sit an exam, get CRB etc etc. Could be a future career though!

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post

Unfortunately it's the problem when kids suddenly get money. I do not want to taint his memory however, when German was getting his contract I heard someone say "hopefully he wont go like Ray did when he got his cash". Young, working class kids who could earn more money in McDonalds than their YTS contracts who suddenly get a few grand a week...well..sometimes they dont know what to do with it and spend more time partying than they do concentrating on their careers. Hopefully, Balanta can start focusing and working hard the way German is and get back in contenti
              on.
              Attitude problem? He was the only sub against doncaster who was concentrating and working hard during the half time warm up, the others were mucking about. I'd like to see him given a chance.

Comment

Working...
              X