Mascots - Help!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mascots - Help!!!!

I do not want to bore you guys but please bear with me. I live in North Lincolnshire (originally Greenford) so home games are pretty hard for me but i do tend to make half a dozen a season at home and i also do alot of away games. My youngest child i started to take to away games when he was 3 years old and now he is five he is Rangers through and through and loves the days out with me. He has not yet been to Loftus Road and on 17th April i am bringing him down as a suprise for the home game against Cardiff. I phoned the commercial department the other day as i thought that i would make the occasion for him even more special by making him a mascot for the day. I was quoted, wait for it, £750 - at that point i nearly swollowed the phone. I explained to them that this will be a once in a lifetime experience for him and given the distance i was making could they not do this any cheaper. I was told that they could not and that the whole mascot thing comes as a package and i could not pay for this on its own. I have supported QPR all my life, 32 years, and given alot of my hard earned money but they were not interested whatsoever in helping me make this day even more special for my son. I did not expect this for nothing but £750 is a joke.
    I was just wondering if you guys knew anyone else i could contact to try and get this or is it just a case of tough s h i t for me? Thanks

yeah try a bank ! Typical tight northeners

Comment

Ignore the previous poster

I don't understand the £750 cost either, trouble is the club do charge for this and have a large uptake. They do get alot of enquires similar to this one.

Ny advice would be trying to to an away game and be mascot for QPR, its tend to be easier and not much cost involved
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

wow £750, I thought it was a freebie and random junior R's get picked.
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

would be alot cheaper to get him a trial. the way some of them are playing he will be in the starting 11 by april

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
            would be alot cheaper to get him a trial. the way some of them are playing he will be in the starting 11 by april
            ...and sold to Liverpool by the 12th
            18th August 2011. The day we got our Rangers back

Comment

Working...
            X