• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loneranger80 View Post
    who is telling the truth?

1 says warnock - deffo

1 says dowie deffo

am loving it...
    Its like a ****ing panto
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
      Its like a ****ing panto
      Oh no it isn't!!!
      oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

I am going with this poster and expect the news in next 48 hours
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Presuming 780k sal is correct how does that compare to other championship/premiership managers salaries and what does it say about the intentions of the mittals?

Comment

15k a week !!! , bargin in my opinion , hope ya wrong bout palace players not coming facto , even if just speroni , we need a decent keeper bad!

Comment

The wages the club is prepaired to pay Warnock, i would suggest if not the highest then one of the highest in the championship, and to me it shows real intent and ambition.

The best thing Briatore has done for this club, is step down.
              They seek him here.................

Comment

just a thought - do you think NW reluctance to say yes or no is an indication that he may not want to leave palace and that he may be being forced to do so by the Administrator?

and maybe by highering his wage demands he will end up staying at palace?

Comment

Originally posted by Loneranger80 View Post
                  just a thought - do you think NW reluctance to say yes or no is an indication that he may not want to leave palace and that he may be being forced to do so by the Administrator?

and maybe by highering his wage demands he will end up staying at palace?
                  I know nothing.

But, I suspect there may be some truth in that.

I suppose we'll find out over the couple of days, but even if he does join us... we will probably never know how much he really wanted to come to QPR.
                  Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Yeah I agree with both of u, I don't really think it's a case of him really wanting to come here. But I have no doubt if he comes he will work his socks off to sort us out.

Comment

Working...
                    X