Palace players ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palace players ?

will they come with him as part of one big administration deal ?
    In other words any chance of em in before west brom ? just curious, thoughts?

Also must admit i dont look too closely at palace , speroni obviously is very highly regarded , but what about ambrose, danns and the other guy , ( coyne??? )....how good are they...would they seriously improve us .

happy days a-coming

mmm 103 views no replies, seems you need to be in the "gang" to warrent a reply .
    shame, will go back to being a silent viewer methinks, never mind , cheers

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE2458 View Post
      mmm 103 views no replies, seems you need to be in the "gang" to warrent a reply .
      shame, will go back to being a silent viewer methinks, never mind , cheers
      Problem is mate, most of us don't have an idea of what is going to happen. It looks like Colin is coming but past that is anyones guess. The Administrator they have is ruthless and could easily do things to ease debts, in their favour is that they have a very small squad.
      RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Dont be sensitive Ed - my view is we'll get Warnock at best mate

Comment

as part of the warnock deal 'no' players will be moving though id plum am exchange .......gorrks,stewart,ramage for clyne,butterfield,danns!!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Only really seen palace when they play us at the bush so no idea how good/bad they are really, Although Speroni always seems to play well against us
            God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
              Dont be sensitive Ed - my view is we'll get Warnock at best mate
              not sensitive m8 , only said in jest , was actually only interested to know how good these players are, due to my lack of knowledge

Comment

Working...
              X