How will the players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How will the players

Take to Warnock.If players like Buzz couldn't handle Magilton having a go at them what will it be like when Warnock starts to rant at them.

buzz can go with the rest imho......overated and shouldve been shown the door after jm!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Some will look forward to it as it will be the chance to move their careers forward, some wont care and some will soon be on their way as they wont like being told some home truths.

I just hope the board stick with Warnock if the players start another campaign and show them they are not the boss, and there out.
      One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by hemelhoop View Post
        Take to Warnock.If players like Buzz couldn't handle Magilton having a go at them what will it be like when Warnock starts to rant at them.
        It wasn't the fact that he ranted, he went face to face with Buzz and then picked him up and threw him out of the dressing room and locked the door. Outside the dressing room was all the press. Not the wisest move really was it. I don't particularly like Warnock but I don't think he will act as stupidly as JM.
        RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
          buzz can go with the rest imho......overated and shouldve been shown the door after jm!!
          I agree,think players like Buzz have been able to hide with all the comings and goings.There won't be no hiding places when Warnock hits town.

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
            It wasn't the fact that he ranted, he went face to face with Buzz and then picked him up and threw him out of the dressing room and locked the door. Outside the dressing room was all the press. Not the wisest move really was it. I don't particularly like Warnock but I don't think he will act as stupidly as JM.
            Thought the story was that Buzz ran out of the changing room and wouldn't go back in.

Comment

Sorry to be a killjoy guys but all of this talk of how players will react to Warnock is really premature - I believe there is quite a long way to go before we secyre his services

I really dont think we should be tempting fate!

Comment

buzz was upset his lover 'juan from amsterdam' had run off with dale winton!!!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Sorry MEM the wife says I can be a bit premature

Comment

thanks hemel - too much detail !!

Comment

Originally posted by hemelhoop View Post
                      Thought the story was that Buzz ran out of the changing room and wouldn't go back in.
                      No Magilton started having a pop at him and he didn't react, so Magilton went head to head with him and he still didn't react, so Magilton 'nutted' him and then threw him out of the changing room and locked the door. Outside were the press and that is why the first stories to break were about Buzz wandering round WFC in his kit.
                      RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Working...
                      X