Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Else See Paul Hart on Goals on Sunday this morning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Else See Paul Hart on Goals on Sunday this morning?

Some really nice comments about QPR that he didn't have to make.

Went to QPR because of the tradition, went on about Marsh, Bowles, Masson, Givens and QPR being a "special club with tradition". Thought he could make a short term impact and went in with his eyes open. Didn't work out.

Problem we have is we always seem to employ nice guys that the players take advantage of. Warnock is so needed to sort out some ego's. We need a manager to read out the rules and if they break those rules they are out not a manager to be a friend of theres.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

It's not what he says that's the problem... he's a very intelligent bloke, very good coach etc...
      it's HOW he talks.

I was watching it this morning, and just before I nodded off, I felt like I wanted to poke him with a stick, and tell him to get to the bl**dy point.

And if I feel like that, listening to him... then quite a few players must glaze over during the team-talks too.

He's like a six-foot valium tablet.
      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Oh you lot are ridiculous. He had zero chance at QPR! The crowd were on his back, he had the last rites of Flavio's regime holding him back, the club was already in a crisis. I was embarrassed at how he was treated, it was the worst time I had ever experienced at Loftus Road.

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
          Oh you lot are ridiculous. He had zero chance at QPR! The crowd were on his back, he had the last rites of Flavio's regime holding him back, the club was already in a crisis. I was embarrassed at how he was treated, it was the worst time I had ever experienced at Loftus Road.
          I had to admire the fact that he told FB where to shove it rather than limping painfully on in the manner of a yes man.
          Poor treatment -- never in with a prayer.
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Yep - a man of integrity.

Comment

Agree, I was embarassed and ashamed at the Sheff Utd game, some of the abuse that was directed at him was well ott and I could completely understand why he walked. No manager is going to do well until we address the problem up front as we simply do not score enough goals and that puts pressure on the defence.
              RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Yep - a man of integrity.
                So is Mick Harford.

I've been really impressed with his honesty this past week.
                But he shouldn't have been appointed our manager in the first place either.

As men, the pair of them are top class. Bags of dignity.

As managers? That's very different.
                Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                  So is Mick Harford.

I've been really impressed with his honesty this past week.
                  But he shouldn't have been appointed our manager in the first place either.

As men, the pair of them are top class. Bags of dignity.

As managers? That's very different.
                  Sometimes supporters forget that managers are human.
                  I agree about Harford but also think that if he had had a bit of luck he may have been able to buy a bit of time and may have made a success in the longer term. Problem is we do not have time on our hands.
                  RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Working...
                  X