This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warno.....whispers

part of his move to us will be on the understanding he wont return to palace for any players.........bang goes ambrose/clyne/danns!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Warnock

I think the administrator will be the judge of that, if offers come they have to be looked into.

Comment

how would that benifit the administrators?

Comment

Rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by sneezey15 View Post
          I think the administrator will be the judge of that, if offers come they have to be looked into.
          But we can't make any offer as the window is closed. They would only be loans and therefore fundamentally weaken Palace, possibly leading to their relegation, which would not be in the best interests of their creditors.

Comment

I dont know.... but with these loans with a view to a perm - does any money change hands between the clubs?

Comment

dont shoot the messanger........palace mate is quite 'itk' and this is what has been mentioned.....i think its true!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

No, but i think you can pay for the loan deal, so if you agree £1m you can say£500k loan fee and £500k on permanet transfer if it goes through.

You also need to consider the Administrators will look at the wage bill as their focus is on 1) getting the creditors paid and 2) reducing the outgoings so the business becomes a viable business again as this will attract investors.

The transfer windows is a shame as you can still take the players on loan, pay a loan fee etc... and pay the final fee at the end of the season making them perm.
                One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Hello.
                  Last edited by Goddard; 28-02-2010, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SE25 View Post
                    Hello.
                    Pis~ off back to your own message board you pond life OR have the administrators shut it down.

Soon your only visit to west london woll be to play Hayes & Yeading!!!

Comment

:yush:

Comment

Working...
                      X