Nigel,Bent,Priskin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigel,Bent,Priskin.

The person who picked these 3 wants shooting and knows very little about whats needed, 2 not even in squad at Boro, Bent as sub, hope Warnock gets shot of them plus Hill and keeper, and bring in 3 or 4 of his choice to save us from drop.

Paladini
    :drunk:

Comment

the signings of these three smacked of stupidity n bad judgement..........its plain to see the defence is where our problems are.........has been since last march when the bad run started in earnest!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Problem is, we don't have time on our side. New players need time to gel, need time to get used to a new manager etc. Even with Warnock/sending back loans/bringing new loans in think we'll find it hard to avoid finishing third from bottom; I really do feel its too late this season (maximum 11 more points would be my guess--I think if Palace keep all of their players they will definitely finish above us). But I have a hunch we will go straight back up with Warnock and then be in with a very real chance of promotion to the premiership the following season if he and amit & co. are still around. So its one step back for now, and two steps forward to look forward to (we also need to keep the loanees to a minimum next year, and the season after).

Comment

marcus bents preformance yesterday was a disgrace. VERY little effort put in. he must e good though as he wears yellow boots

Comment

True they need shooting.

Think we brought players in due to desperation of the situation, but no money was given for transfers, other wise we would have got Leon BEst or Beckford.

Rumour is BEnt taken a dramatic reduction in wages, no as much as MIdo but pretty similar for West Ham, so if your not given the money, what can you do.

I wouldn;t rush German he is one for the future, and Bent might surprise a few.

Priskin agreed has not pulled up any trees.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Hill. Quashie. Bent. Priskin and Ikeme....shocking acquisitions by a man now looking for excuses and a way to escape the blame. Was it poor judgment? or was there something in it for him personally? guess we will never know but he needs to go so we can move on from the shocking way him and his orange friend have run our club for the past 2 and half years. **** off paladini , we deserve better.

Comment

quashie is rubbish, as is priskin.

Im willing to give bent a chance, hes alright.
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

we get 'priskin' and 'bent'..........southampton get 'barnard' ' puncheon'..............which two scored yesterday???
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X