Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Thread from 12th february..Re Warnock

its now gone??

Was From Goddard. linking to the Palace forum to their site??

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...t=neil+warnock

And you think think this board has good rumours, but the Palce link was days before it even came in the papers and according to Warnock he denied any approach
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Oh did you miss what happened? The vile Palace ****s tracked the thread starter's real name, company name where he works (related to the administrators I think) etc. and got him potentially into a sh**load of trouble for his efforts of sharing accurate news with them. They must be very proud of themselves now it turned out to be true. Actually thinking about it and reading that forum they probably don't even care about what they did.
    Last edited by wicksta; 28-02-2010, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Shock horror Wicksta !

I bet you were a school prefect. Maybe that will star in the next episode of footballs hard men on Sky 1

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyCliff View Post
        Shock horror Wicksta !

I bet you were a school prefect. Maybe that will star in the next episode of footballs hard men on Sky 1
        full quota for that programe taken up by palace fans..sorry!!
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Actually bushy I've changed my mind...I think your more the 40 year old virgin type...One of them clowns who takes a drum to the games to make a bit of atmosphere !

Comment

leave pete out of this!!!!
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyCliff View Post
              Actually bushy I've changed my mind...I think your more the 40 year old virgin type...One of them clowns who takes a drum to the games to make a bit of atmosphere !
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X