Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Palace are our feeder club

Comment

Personally like other club fans on boards,it makes it fun.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Yeah its nice to have other fans on here like palace and saaafend.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by EMLEY EAGLE View Post
          Cheers mate!

I have never disliked Rangers either as you have had more than a few ex Palace players in your time!
          More than fair.

I didn't mean to come across as snidey with my reply earlier, but there is this theory that we are still a no-go zone for managers... which was true, but that was under the previous owner.

No-one can blame Warnock for taking a job that offers him more security and prospects than his current one. I wouldn't have said that a month or two ago.

We both have to move on, try and stay up, and I think both clubs will be in a far stronger position next season than they are now.
          Much depends on who you get as manager, and owner.

Who's the favourites for those positions now?, or is it all pure guesswork?

And isn't Emley in Yorkshire?
          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Coppell is the man they need.

I don't hate Palace for me Chelsea and cardiff are enough for me to get my teeth into.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
              I think you're getting confused between Flavio Briatore, and our current owner.

We were a dictatorship. FB called the shots, he pulled the triggers, he sanctioned EVERYTHING.
              He has now been replaced.

It's an understandable mistake to make, and it's a mistake I've seen posted by a lot of Palace fans who are looking into their Crystal Balls (pardon the pun), and see Colin being the next manager falling out with Flavio Briatore.

In terms of actual decision making, our orange ex-leader has about as much clout as your orange ex-leader.

Now, instead of making half baked predictions about QPR's future, based on a clear lack of insight as to who now runs our club... I suggest you channel more of your energy into wondering how Palace are going to replace Warnock, and 2 or 3 of your best players.
              And most importantly... who YOU are going to replace YOUR orange lunatic with.

Because whoever you get as your new owner, I wouldn't swap him/her/it for the man who now runs QPR FC.

But good luck, and all that.
              How long Warnock will be able to stick it over there is a matter of conjecture and we will have to wait and see.

I think however he will make little impact over the next few months as the players you have are not Warnock's type of player.

As regards loan deals I don't really think the Administrator would sanction them as Palace's squad is already down to the bare bones and I am sure he would not want to fall foul of the FL by not being able to fulfill fixtures.

I think the squad he will raid next season will be Sheff Untd as he goes for current and ex players like Morgan,Webber etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                More than fair.

I didn't mean to come across as snidey with my reply earlier, but there is this theory that we are still a no-go zone for managers... which was true, but that was under the previous owner.

No-one can blame Warnock for taking a job that offers him more security and prospects than his current one. I wouldn't have said that a month or two ago.

We both have to move on, try and stay up, and I think both clubs will be in a far stronger position next season than they are now.
                Much depends on who you get as manager, and owner.

Who's the favourites for those positions now?, or is it all pure guesswork?

And isn't Emley in Yorkshire?
                answer the question :pleasantsuprise:
                Last edited by Goddard; 28-02-2010, 03:14 PM.
                Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

he may not have left yet.... i guess as nowt confirmed...

Comment

Maybe he's on the executive bus?:impatient:

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                      answer the question :pleasantsuprise:

Of course it is!

Comment

Originally posted by EMLEY EAGLE View Post
                        Of course it is!
                        Nice views from up top of Emley moor.

Been there a few times.

Unusual place to find a Palace fan.
                        Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

We get everywhere!!

Comment

and I just thought it was a tasty bird and not just an eagle

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              and I just thought it was a tasty bird and not just an eagle
                              Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by devonhoop View Post
                                First post I'm afraid but I have just been in the company of someone who took a call whilst I was in his presence from a major investor in the club.....

Warnock in on Monday
                                Thank god for that, my first posting wouldn't have looked to clever if it hadn't gone through today.

Comment

Working...
                                X