Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• angry palarse fans

http://forums.cpfc.org/showthread.ph...82:wink::wink:

fook em , look forward too next season if they stay up.
    QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

They're doomed and deserve to be. That's why they're getting moody. They know that not only are we taking thier prodigal manager but now are rfling through their playing squad yto see if there's anything worth having. And all the time we were spiralling below them - now they may be able to keep us up by taking the drop spot we were headed for. So all round a warm thanks to Palace - thanks for the manager , the players and championship survival. We'll probably never play you again now. Ahh well

Comment

Originally posted by stanley75 View Post
        They're doomed and deserve to be. That's why they're getting moody. They know that not only are we taking thier prodigal manager but now are rfling through their playing squad yto see if there's anything worth having. And all the time we were spiralling below them - now they may be able to keep us up by taking the drop spot we were headed for. So all round a warm thanks to Palace - thanks for the manager , the players and championship survival. We'll probably never play you again now. Ahh well
        Superb.

Comment

I know we've got some t**ts supporting us,but most of those commenting on that thread must have a combined total of 1 brain cell!!! I hope they f***ing go down!!!!!!!
          I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

what a bunch of ****heads, haha, i really hope we do get their manager and a couple of their players now lol

Comment

jokes palace ****!

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Away game should be lively.

I'm going.

Comment

cherio palarse

Comment

Trouble is,we have new owners with money who will spend it,we will have stability for once now flavs gone, and with NW a manager who knows this division inside out,he will be given the chance by Amit and any decent players palarse might have we could pick off,only way is up for us,and all they can see is a way down....Wouldn't you be pissed off ??

Comment

Yes, 10 April. May as well take their pubs and ground as well. As per.

Comment

Originally posted by andythefish View Post
                        I know we've got some t**ts supporting us,but most of those commenting on that thread must have a combined total of 1 brain cell!!! I hope they f***ing go down!!!!!!!
                        L.O.L
                        QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

I think they like us quite a bit down there

Comment

Never liked the palarse, the orange t**t got what he deserved
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Why they still whining on? They should be as happy as the proverbial pigs in ****e. We've done them a right favour. We've bunged them a few bob and next year they can play all the teams they consider rivals (Brighton, Gillingham, Southampton etc and they can even pretend to be London with a couple of run outs with Charlton and Millwall.). They might even look alright against those outfits. They should be kissing my beautiful west london ass not whinging about how hard done to they are.

Comment

Working...
                              X