Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Where Will We Finish Now?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • qblockpete
    C Club
    • Mar 2009
    • 22186

    #1

    Where Will We Finish Now?

    I'm going with 15th:yush:
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/
  • EYR
    Gold Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 5470

    #2
    Anywhere between 7th - 21st all amounts to the same,so aslong as we dont go down we try again next season.
    Last edited by EYR; 25-02-2010, 01:48 PM.

    Comment

    • WeAreQPR12
      C Club
      • Mar 2009
      • 23558

      #3
      13th if we can get warnock.

      He can make sh it smell like perfume in this division.
      I played sunday league football today.

      Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

      I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

      We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

      Comment

      • Loneranger80
        Silver Seat
        • Mar 2009
        • 1899

        #4
        Pete what are you baseing the question on?

        Comment

        • WeAreQPR12
          C Club
          • Mar 2009
          • 23558

          #5
          Originally posted by Loneranger80
          Pete what are you baseing the question on?
          Am I missing something?
          I played sunday league football today.

          Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

          I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

          We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

          Comment

          • EYR
            Gold Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 5470

            #6
            Originally posted by Loneranger80
            Pete what are you baseing the question on?
            On the fact weve won a game and all is rosy again.

            Comment

            • Hertford Hoop
              W12 Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 15998

              #7
              Originally posted by WeAreQPR12
              13th if we can get warnock.

              He can make sh it smell like perfume in this division.
              And if we don't
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

              Comment

              • WeAreQPR12
                C Club
                • Mar 2009
                • 23558

                #8
                sack him nahh survival is a must but even if we went down we would have to leave him incharge as I would be confident in going back up although I have done my watching league 1 football, so not going back.
                I played sunday league football today.

                Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                Comment

                • qpr_yuley
                  Silver Seat
                  • Apr 2009
                  • 1961

                  #9
                  I'll take 10-18th
                  We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

                  Comment

                  • Easy

                    #10
                    7th will get into the playoffs on the last day of the season with a 3-1 win over newcastle

                    Comment

                    • herts hoop
                      Bronze Seat
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 568

                      #11
                      if its with warnock then i think we will 14th if not who knows

                      Comment

                      • themodfather
                        Silver Seat
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 4317

                        #12
                        as long as we are not bottom 3 , i don't care....
                        p/offs long gone..survival battle is on.

                        Comment

                        • Youvebeenrangered
                          CCG
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 7293

                          #13
                          12th.
                          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

                          Comment

                          Working...