From Warnock's post match interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Warnock's post match interview

My bet is he'll be gone after Saturday. I don't think he'll want to leave Palace as a traitor and after his promise to be at the Doncaster game I can't see him being in before Saturday. But I doubt he'll be the pala*se manager by next Saturday

He couldn't remember what game came after Doncaster Rovers and refused to answer the question.

Surprised with Palace playing Sheffield United he would have forgotten, to be honest.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Having just seen his interview, have to agree, otherwise he would just say I am not interested in the JOB at QPR

Comment

Just his sense of humour....

Comment

I think it's a matter of time really... but if Palace lose to Doncaster on Saturday they will be in the sh*t and I don't think warnock would want to leave on those terms. I think it would be better for us if they won that game.

Comment

should get him in before sat - imho....

pete sauces said by fri morn?

and think egham said thur...

so still a maybe..

Comment

I really can't see him going before Donny after he has mouthed off about it so much... we all know he's a bit of a 'colin' but I think he is quite loyal... last thing he would want is to leave palace when they are on their last legs. If he wins at Donny and gets them out of the bottom 3 then he can leave on better terms

Comment

If (When) he leaves Palace and takes their best players so as the Administrators can get some money, I don't think many Palace fans will see that as doing them a favour. More like a guy running off with their silver. Not sure how sympathetic some will be then no matter how Palace or he spins it.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  He couldn't remember what game came after Doncaster Rovers and refused to answer the question.

Surprised with Palace playing Sheffield United he would have forgotten, to be honest.
                  petey

ure being a little bit silly did u not sense the hint of sarcasm?

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

A typical Rangers long, drawn out saga as usual. Most cluns would just do the deal and announce .

New Regime but same old. same old.
                    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                      A typical Rangers long, drawn out saga as usual. Most clubs would just do the deal and announce .

New Regime but same old. same old.
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

too be fair why start him at boro where we will be getting gubbed by a hatful???
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X