Amits Interview, Stability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amits Interview, Stability

Mentioned many times it must of been a real mess behind the scences at Rangers.

The new chairman is his friend they have worked together for years.

Talk regarding player transfers seems dissapointed that they could not of done the deal sooner, the Routledge sale must of been a factor in this.

I'm sure that very very soon we will have some good news regarding season tickets prices.

Stability also means appointing a proper manager on a long term contract.

If what we have all heard is true then Neil Warnock represents a massive step forward and they should be applauded for this.

Amits mentioned long term greedy before and he knows he needs to get the fans back on side.

Comes across as a very balanced well measured individual I wish him and all of the current board the best of luck.

I think we are lucky to have them.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Stability will only come when the people who caused the instability in the first place, are no longer there.

Comment

Yeah amit comes's across very well!

Comment

yeah but flavio came across very well in his first interview. not getting too excited about it this time.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Amit seems to have the right idea, doesb't seem false like Flav was, but we'll have to see, i liked the video of when we scored on Saturday seeing him celebrating with the new Chairman, the only time Flav got up in the last 2.5 years was to go to the exec club.
          Good luck.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I think we are very lucky to have Amit on board. The video of him celebrating our goal shows he's a true Rangers fan.
            Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
            -----------------------------------------------------------------
            https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Bhatia stated that Ishan Saksena is the new Chairman.

Other reports say Paladini is now Chairman.

It appears confusion still reigns supreme.

And still no mention of EXACTLY what Paladini's new job description/remit/role/responsibility is?????

Comment

Ishan Saksena is Chairman of QPR Holdings and Paladini is chairman of QPR FC. That's what it said in the statement.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                  Paladini is chairman of QPR FC. That's what it said in the statement.
                  Still no mention of exactly what that role entails though...

For me, the 3 best thing to have come out of the interview were:

1) His admission that mistakes have been made
                  2) Stressing the need for stability

and most importantly...

3) Stating that from now on they will only use people with the necessary experience, qualifications and professionalism to carry out their jobs. (Presumably this was an indirect reference to GP)

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                    Still no mention of exactly what that role entails though...

For me, the 3 best thing to have come out of the interview were:

1) His admission that mistakes have been made
                    2) Stressing the need for stability

and most importantly...

3) Stating that from now on they will only use people with the necessary experience, qualifications and professionalism to carry out their jobs. (Presumably this was an indirect reference to GP)
                    That's GP and AR gone then and from what Amit has said, he is going to clear there mess up.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                      That's GP and AR gone then and from what Amit has said, he is going to clear there mess up.
                      The other interesting thing he said was Saksena will be 100% full time in the general running of the club. Reading between the lines, this again alludes to GP having a much smaller role, and hopefully a far less hands-on one.

Comment

Working...
                      X